Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

CGB

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
They should be arriving soon...still on the fence if mine goes on or not.

Last I heard, they won't ship until December.

For those who haven't seen the badge, it's essentially the same approach as the M5 Competition where they put the wors 'Competition' in script below the M5 badge.

I plan to inquire once my vehicle shows up. I'd like to have it, I don't want it to share badging with a regular CT5-V.

Last I heard, they won't ship until December.

For those who haven't seen the badge, it's essentially the same approach as the M5 Competition where they put the wors 'Competition' in script below the M5 badge.
Lady I spoke with on Friday said emblems have been shipped and another order is expected by the end of the year.

I want it so I can decide if I want to use it.

Its going on my 5BW if its a good looking badge> BECAUSE it's not a CT5 VEE 3.0T. Guess, I can say you have been"Advised". Not sneaking around..... The ones that know, know, the ones that don't can google or test it? So far, a few Intro's to the 5BW taillights out and about town. Little league stuff, I want to learn how to drive this car in the correct environment. Track time ahead as I move forward getting comfortable with this cars capabilities. I'm still learning the car. Track Edition and 120th Edition folks most likely with not "tool box" their badges? Will they? ;)

I’ll put mine on my 4BW if it ever shows up in the mail

Its going on my 5BW if its a good looking badge> BECAUSE it's not a CT5 VEE 3.0T. Guess, I can say you have been"Advised". Not sneaking around..... The ones that know, know, the ones that don't can google or test it? So far, a few Intro's to the 5BW taillights out and about town. Little league stuff, I want to learn how to drive this car in the correct environment. Track time ahead as I move forward getting comfortable with this cars capabilities. I'm still learning the car. Track Edition and 120th Edition folks most likely with not "tool box" their badges? Will they? ;)
The more stickers and badges the merrier. 😉

I don't have the sticker yet, but did get the CF license plate frame with the word Blackwing on it that somebody had posted in another thread. I expect that will relegate the sticker to the toolbox when it does arrive.

I got my black wing badge yesterday and put it right on the grill next to the emblem!

20221115_150813.jpg

... no wait, I was mistaken. That was a blackwing that tried to get a little too close to check out the supercharger‍🐦☠️

TLDR: didn't get badge yet, but killed a bird (this has been a crazy last 3 weeks for me)

BOGO gifs:
dumb-and-dumber-funny.gif

blind-kid.gif

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!