Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon Fiber Front Lip Installation 5BW

Shholliday

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Hey everyone. I am going to install this piece tomorrow; any installation advice would be great. Please tell Carbon Fiber Front Lip.jpgme about the slots on the top side.

Looks like pop rivets go in there. Do you have a pic of the underside? I was just under there doing an oil change….

They have these white square clips that holds them in place. Not sure if the stock lip use the same clips or not so you may want to double check.

Tips or tricks? May attempt this eventually

I'm sorry I don't have any installation pictures, not good by me. It was quite a mission. The bottom facia has to be completely Cabon Fiber Lip.jpgtaken apart to properly take the stock lip off and install the new cf piece. It was a two-hour job, but well worth the time and effort. I would think that this install is very similar, if not exactly like the install on the 4BW.

Last edited:
did you have to remove the bumper?….i ask bc i see you also got the grill header.

Everytime i convince myself that getting the cf bits is a dumb waste of money, i see pics like this and im just like……damn

Last edited:
did you have to remove the bumper?….i ask bc i see you also got the grill header.

Everytime i convince myself that getting the cf bits is a dumb waste of money, i see pics like this and im just like……damn
We did not have to remove the bumper. I agree with you, but once they are installed, they look so nice.

@Shholliday the front spoiler looks great! Do you mind sharing who you bought it from and possibly how much you paid for it? Is that the same place you bought the upper grill piece from? I’m considering the front spoiler and rear spoiler at a minimum myself.
Many thanks!

@Shholliday the front spoiler looks great! Do you mind sharing who you bought it from and possibly how much you paid for it? Is that the same place you bought the upper grill piece from? I’m considering the front spoiler and rear spoiler at a minimum myself.
Many thanks!
Hey KatyTxCT5V! I bought the front lip from gmpartsgiant.com. The front lip cost $1,136.31 including tax, etc. I received it in about 10 days.

Front Lip, P/N: 84432226
Rear Spoiler, P/N: 85561511

Take care! Hope to see you on the road.

I'm installing these, this weekend. Finally, an easy installation!

Attachments

• 5BW Air Deflector Installation.png
    5BW Air Deflector Installation.png
    236.9 KB · Views: 130
Can someone plz post the guide for the actual cf front lip?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back