Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon Fiber Front Lip Installation 5BW

Yes, I bought one box which has 8 strips. I only used two of them. One under the center of the splitter and I cut one in half and used each half under the splitter scallop where it comes closer to the ground. My CF splitter has 5.5 inches of ground clearance in the center and 5 inches where the splitter jogs down a bit. Those were the two places I used them. Also the bottom of our CF splitter is only 3/4 of an inch deep and these are bit deeper than that so I just trimmed them with a scissors to 5/8th of an inch to make them fit properly.
Wasn't sure about adding plastic bits to the splitter, so I had my PPF guy wrap the underside as well on the splitter. Saved my ass once! Attempt paid off! I see Chargers and Challenger zipping around with those on. Im cameras on when parking head first at all times!

Ported Charger and a shot of spray? Bolt ons ;)
1669063115823.png

Got the carbon fiber front lip spoiler on yesterday. Really love how the front end looks now !
It was only a hard and time tedious job because I didn't know what to expect or what pieces had to be taken off.

Attachments

• IMG_5247.JPG
    IMG_5247.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5248.JPG
    IMG_5248.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 135
Got the carbon fiber front lip spoiler on yesterday. Really love how the front end looks now !
It was only a hard and time tedious job because I didn't know what to expect or what pieces had to be taken off.
Can you please share this knowledge with us?

Sure, I'll do what I can. Not many tools needed, a large flat blade screwdriver, a T-15 socket, a 10 mm socket, 4" and 6" extension, a ratchet and a tool to remove (1) trim finishing retainer. All 3 front lower covers have to come off to expose the white plastic clips that hold the front lip on to the lower bumper cover. I had the liberty of my car lift to do the job and would only imagine that if you didn't maybe have this option, you may find yourself using words you only reserve for very strong emotions.

Attachments

• IMG_5196.JPG
    IMG_5196.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5181.JPG
    IMG_5181.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5146.JPG
    IMG_5146.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5148.JPG
    IMG_5148.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5149.JPG
    IMG_5149.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 138
Hey do you have the P/N's for all the pieces?

Hey do you have the P/N's for all the pieces?

Does the front lip spoiler and pass, drivers side deflectors come with all hardware needed for install?

Tried to get the splitter from my local Cadillac dealer and online and found that’s it’s on back order no ETA. Anyone know where to get one?

Tried to get the splitter from my local Cadillac dealer and online and found that’s it’s on back order no ETA. Anyone know where to get one?
You have to dig a bit...it took me calls to two local dealerships and three of the online sites before I found one.

I still haven't had any luck with the rear diffuser. Probably just as well since I need to modify (cut) to keep the hands free trunk release.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back