Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Yeah, the way they package things is annoying, but they figure if you really want one part of the package, you'll just pony up the money and accept the other stuff you don't really want.
I wanted the HUD, but didn't care about the rest of the technology package (air ionizer) or the forced PDR, but took it anyways just for the HUD and it cost $2300 for all of it. Some things should be available piecemeal.

can someone verify this for me please. the CF front grill header is gm part number 85104595?
This thread might have your answers:

@1StunnaV

Any chance we could beg you for an update of what's on constraint this week? Please.

There are a whole lot of MP cars being built, just wondering what is so scarce they won't even accept an order.

What does MP stand for?
"Missing Parts"

The factory was closed the week of 08/08/22 due to parts supply issues. It opened back up the week of 08/15, which is when my car was built.

Starting with my car through the most recent update, every 4BW with a VIN in the tracker has been "MP".

"Missing Parts"

The factory was closed the week of 08/08/22 due to parts supply issues. It opened back up the week of 08/15, which is when my car was built.

Starting with my car through the most recent update, every 4BW with a VIN in the tracker has been "MP".
Yep unfortunately it looks like every car they built since the first week of August is Missing Parts. I can't help but wonder what parts. We know the seat fans are constrained, Parking assist control module maybe, Its the wild wild west right now as to what OEMs are doing. One things seems for sure, it seems we will never go back to the days of lots full of stock orders....

@1StunnaV

Any chance we could beg you for an update of what's on constraint this week? Please.

There are a whole lot of MP cars being built, just wondering what is so scarce they won't even accept an order.
I emailed Dustin earlier today. He’s OOF till Wednesday. FYI in case he doesn’t respond to your question.

@1StunnaV

"MP"

1664173423112.png

I emailed Dustin earlier today. He’s OOF till Wednesday. FYI in case he doesn’t respond to your question.

out of town training for the LYRIQ.....

GM's Order Workbench doesn't work after hours so I cant pull it right now... sorry.

1664173589154.png

S

I know the fans for the cooled seats are on constraint. Wonder if any of the chips or control units are.

I stumbled across this article from mid September: Chevrolet Has Run Out Of Hood Insulation.

The article says it affects the Silverado HD and the Camaro. I'm thinking supplier issues affecting the Camaro have a good chance of also affecting our Caddyaks.

The article also says GM decided to start shipping the vehicles without the hood liners. And it wasn't long after that article that we started hearing that 4BWs were on the move.

Anyone with a newly-acquired '23 4BW wanna tell us whether it has the hood liner?

I stumbled across this article from mid September: Chevrolet Has Run Out Of Hood Insulation.

The article says it affects the Silverado HD and the Camaro. I'm thinking supplier issues affecting the Camaro have a good chance of also affecting our Caddyaks.

The article also says GM decided to start shipping the vehicles without the hood liners. And it wasn't long after that article that we started hearing that 4BWs were on the move.

Anyone with a newly-acquired '23 4BW wanna tell us whether it has the hood liner?
My dealer called me today and said my car will deliver without a fuel pump, but I will receive a 25 dollar GM voucher fungible with any local Charles E Cheese.

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

But you order them from the dealership with no problems
You can but still limited availability. They have to stock some parts for when people crash their cars. Last thing you need is get your $110K car written off because you cant get replacement parts.

My dealer called me today and said my car will deliver without a fuel pump, but I will receive a 25 dollar GM voucher fungible with any local Charles E Cheese.

Bill Murray Reaction GIF
I cant tell if this is serious or not. :p
Anything is believable and probable nowadays with this great Goat Rodeo. There's almost nothing that comes as a surprise or shock anymore.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back