Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Great look at the CT4-V BW

Cadillac CT4-V model

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Found this video which give us a good look and the interior and exterior of the CT4 BW. Think he has one for the CT5 coming soon

thats a great review...cant wait for him to upload the CT5 one now

I got all kinds of excited when he said titanium calipers... until I realized he was talking about the dark grey color lol.
Car looked great and joe fit in the back far better than I thought he would. The digital gauges are such a huge upgrade over the ATS. I wonder if you even need the heads up with the digital cluster.

At 7:57 you can see the blackwing logo on the digital gauge during boot up. Nice little Easter egg.

I got all kinds of excited when he said titanium calipers... until I realized he was talking about the dark grey color lol.
Car looked great and joe fit in the back far better than I thought he would. The digital gauges are such a huge upgrade over the ATS. I wonder if you even need the heads up with the digital cluster.
I really like the design of the digital gauges, it's one of the reason's I didn't feel the need to option the heads up display (other than me not being a huge fan of those in the first place). The way he talks in the video, he sounds like he will be getting to drive and talk about it soon, which I hope is true. I need some first hand driving impressions!

I still wish I could see what the mid trim split cloth seats look like.

You should be able to on the online brochure. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You can select it but you dont really get to see what it looks like since you cant really get a full on front view of it. Same backing and head piece as the top trim and obviously none of the diamond stitching but cant really see what it looks like.

@mkrup

Just saw this on GM Authority this morning as well. Mine's going to be shiny wheels, red calipers, and no carbon fiber, but still a great preview. I think I made the right call on the Shadow Metallic. My 340 was Mineral Grey with Coral Red interior and I always thought it was damn sexy. I wish there was a red interior option for the BW since I love that combo, but I think the gray with red accents will be a nice, slightly more refined take on the same idea.

I really hope there aren't production delays, it's a long enough wait as it is!

Just saw this on GM Authority this morning as well. Mine's going to be shiny wheels, red calipers, and no carbon fiber, but still a great preview. I think I made the right call on the Shadow Metallic. My 340 was Mineral Grey with Coral Red interior and I always thought it was damn sexy. I wish there was a red interior option for the BW since I love that combo, but I think the gray with red accents will be a nice, slightly more refined take on the same idea.

I really hope there aren't production delays, it's a long enough wait as it is!
Really want to see a great view of it in Satin Steel.

Hopefully he gets his CT5 BW video up soon.
I kinda hate that the front of the CT4 looks better/more aggressive than the CT5 IMO.

Hopefully he gets his CT5 BW video up soon.
I kinda hate that the front of the CT4 looks better/more aggressive than the CT5 IMO.
Why hate? You guys get a lot more goodies than us poor CT4BW peeps.

I want the goodies and the looks.
You basically said “it’s what’s on the inside that counts” 😂
Not hating btw. I kind of assumed the CT5 would be more popular/desirable, so maybe they intentionally put a little more on the CT4 appearance for that reason

The 5 is taller and wider up front which to me will give it a more intimidating look. Regardless both look great

You can select it but you dont really get to see what it looks like since you cant really get a full on front view of it. Same backing and head piece as the top trim and obviously none of the diamond stitching but cant really see what it looks like.
It has suede centers to keep you in the seat better and its a throwback to previous V series since most of them had suede centers to keep driver more planted. With the new bolsters though seats are fine how ever you configure for some enthusiastic driving. The cloth is only on the upper edges of the bolsters, leather is still on the seats in many areas and the stripe in the middle is red center with titanium (gray) side stitch similar as the carbon seats on the CT5-V Blackwing.

Poor? The CT4-V Blackwing needs no excuses and its a precision driving instrument unlike any V series car ever. Highest downforce production V Series car ever built (with CFZ) and nibble to the point where it baffles the mind. CT5-V Blackwing most powerfull, fastest V Series ever and WOTs induce giggles no matter how often you get on it. The cars have very distinct charecters, you cant go wrong with either and after driving them many ask "how can I get both!!"

Poor? The CT4-V Blackwing needs no excuses and its a precision driving instrument unlike any V series car ever. Highest downforce production V Series car ever built (with CFZ) and nibble to the point where it baffles the mind. CT5-V Blackwing most powerfull, fastest V Series ever and WOTs induce giggles no matter how often you get on it. The cars have very distinct charecters, you cant go wrong with either and after driving them many ask "how can I get both!!"
I would like to ask same question... but since you already told me that Cadillac does not take first born as trade so no CT5BW for me right now, will just have to settler for 4BW for now :chuckle. Though I'm sure it is going to be an amazing car. Can't wait to drive it.

Speaking of carbon fiber and downforce, does the second carbon fiber package have any performance contributions or is it mostly appearance? Right now I only have the first one optioned for my 4BW.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back