Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

7C99438E-7A21-4FD1-BF6D-C0B131709E8B.jpeg

This was available, but I couldn't do it online for a new car. By the time I got in to order it in person, someone else got it. I had to change it on the spot and all I could think of was to drop the "V". I paid extra for the Blue Jackets plate, not so much because they're my home team and I like them, as I think the plate looks better than the standard one with the cartoon landscape. If my title would have arrived a few days sooner I would have had it...
Plate.jpg
Standard Plate.jpg

This was available, but I couldn't do it online for a new car. By the time I got in to order it in person, someone else got it. I had to change it on the spot and all I could think of was to drop the "V". I paid extra for the Blue Jackets plate, not so much because they're my home team and I like them, as I think the plate looks better than the standard one with the cartoon landscape. If my title would have arrived a few days sooner I would have had it...
View attachment 12779View attachment 12780
I agree, the new Ohio plates are hideous. They were plain before, but in a good way (at least not ugly). Now i hate to even consider getting new Ohio plates.

I can't imagine front plates on these cars, or many others. I left it on my wife's 2012 Audi A3 though because it's there whether a plate is on it or not.

Not really a fan of doing car-specific plates, so I'll probably just stick with my self deprecating plate I've been rocking since my Camaro...
ODIOUS.jpg

I agree. I don't understanding putting the model name on the plate.
I frame all my cars window stickers. I also keep their license plate when I sell it. Now I have a wall of window stickers and plates to remember them by. I think it’s pretty cool, especially in 50 years.

I frame all my cars window stickers. I also keep their license plate when I sell it. Now I have a wall of window stickers and plates to remember them by. I think it’s pretty cool, especially in 50 years.
I have a number of stickers (not framed, though) and quite a few plates (even the plate from my first car 52 years ago). The plates decorate a spot on the wall in my garage.

I agree. I don't understanding putting the model name on the plate.
Or the double down of name and model: "JON'S BW".

I recently saw an 80's notchback mustang with black steels and center caps with the plate "WUZ FUZ", presumably an ex-CHP rig.

Ummmm NJ says I need a user ID to order custom plates then when I try to register they say their system is down. Long Live the Government!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back