Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
Good to know! I stopped following the Carbon fiber PN database. thread after all the downer comments about not being able to order parts for non-CF cars.

I'm still all in on Terrance's spoiler, but it's an interesting option for the other pieces.
That started a few months back with a vaguely worded few sentences in an article from GM Authority. It was debunked at least a month ago.

I would be interested in one of the spoilers… wondering if it would be better just to paint gloss black to match rest of my car (no CF1 or CF2 package).

FYI - here is the most comprehensive list I’ve seen so far of the parts for the CF components of package 1 and 2. Cross posting from other sub forum.

CT5 V BW CF front lip p/n 84432226 (MSRP $1496.06; Sale $972.34)
CT 5 V BW CF front deflector Left p/n 84490401 (MSRP $833.93; Sale $542.56)
CT 5 V BW CF front deflector Right p/n 84490400 (MSRP $833.93; Sale $542.56)
CT5 V BW CF side skirt Left p/n 84965189 (MSPR $1563.22; Sale $1017.04)
CT5 V BW CF side skirt Right p/n 84965190 (MSPR $1563.22; Sale $1017.04)
CT5 V BW CF Rear Diffuser p/n 84981408 (Sale $2149.29)
CT5 V BW CF rear spoiler p/n 85561511(MSRP $3995.00; Sale $3235.95)
CT5 V BW CF grille header p/n 85104596 ($944.95)
Nicccceeee.

Good morning Terrance, just wondering if there is room for one more? I would like to purchase the rear deck lid spoiler and front splitter when it comes out..

Anyone else losing faith?
Been a year since i ordered the car, still dont have it, hes making this from scratch, ill trust that theyll be done until he says they wont be

progress….

This is the first piece straight from the mold. No trimming or finish work has been done.

84E38F6E-C5FF-4114-A1FC-E3AED0A32960.jpeg

Looks like we can do the cool split weave pattern too, but obviously with the V going the other direction.

7DAC526F-311C-4A5A-9BEB-3182AEDA83E8.jpeg

This is the first test piece and although good. Still needs a little refinement. The spoiler will actually have 3 separate molds. It sounds like a few more weeks to get the final piece that is ready for shipping. Then we can crank out a steady flow.

Even if I am on the beach a quick email or phone call is best. For some reason I don’t get all the updates from the site on when a new comment is posted.

Good morning Terrance, just wondering if there is room for one more? I would like to purchase the rear deck lid spoiler and front splitter when it comes out..
You bet man. Once I have a fully built piece I will be comfortable taking in more orders

Been a year since i ordered the car, still dont have it, hes making this from scratch, ill trust that theyll be done until he says they wont be
Yes, it is definitely a process with many small hurdles along the way.

Ummmmmm i like how this aged! Get after it T, looks damn good my man, this is why you dont lose faith and trust in the process

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back