Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Picked up my car from detailer....some small details

Congrats! MSRP?
And again, thanks for that tip on this dealer!! So nice to be within 20-30 mins of the place instead of a 3+ hour ride into PA. I owe you a cold one !!!!

Back in March you were telling me about Sarant and mentioned KO'R receives more allocations. I was hesitant to call them again since they mentioned 10k over in Aug when I called, and the guy was a real dick. Turns out that sales guy was fired...

Back in March you were telling me about Sarant and mentioned KO'R receives more allocations. I was hesitant to call them again since they mentioned 10k over in Aug when I called, and the guy was a real dick. Turns out that sales guy was fired...
Oh wow yes I remember that! I got mine from Sarant at MSRP but had to drop all CF.....getting rear wing from Terrance and Sarant ordered the front splitter but that's not easily available. Plus the front splitter needs additional under body parts.

gotcha. The front is the one that is giving me the hard time. My shop doesn't want to remove it to paint it. They said its possible it could affect the sensor and don't want to take the responsibility of it coming back on them. I have all the other badges ready to go be installed.

correct... 10-speed has a sensor in the badge for adaptive cruise..... if they paint over it and it causes an accident, they could be held liable... we wont touch that sensor...

correct... 10-speed has a sensor in the badge for adaptive cruise..... if they paint over it and it causes an accident, they could be held liable... we wont touch that sensor...
What about a light tinting?

What about a light tinting?

odds are you will be fine but we still wouldn't if an accident happened, any smart lawyer would point a finger....

I have seen multiple customers who have had it vinyl wrapped or painted bring their vehicle in because it was sslamming on the brakes and or would say service the adaptive cruise etc.

@1StunnaV Dustin no issues with manual right? Just confirming

correct, the 6-Speed doesn't have a sensor in the front badge as the vehicle doesn't come with adaptive cruise control. thats why we are able to use the monochrome badges on the manuals.

odds are you will be fine but we still wouldn't if an accident happened, any smart lawyer would point a finger....

I have seen multiple customers who have had it vinyl wrapped or painted bring their vehicle in because it was sslamming on the brakes and or would say service the adaptive cruise etc.
Any opinion on a light spray tint similar to what is used on tail lights?

Any opinion on a light spray tint similar to what is used on tail lights?

From the standpoint of a dealership, I say don't do it.

If it were mine, I might try it....

From the standpoint of a dealership, I say don't do it.

If it were mine, I might try it....
I went and bought some red pinstripe to try out an idea. The all black badges might get “lost” on my black car so I decided to try out some outline in red to see how I like it. I e got to find the paint color of the brake calipers and that is what I will have the outline of the black badges done in for the CT4, V badges and Cadillac rear crest emblem.

Comments? Suggestions?
C86CE9BE-0E37-4162-A025-B4859A654755.jpeg
F9C1152E-B089-4B9D-B2B8-6499BEFD69C3.jpeg

I went and bought some red pinstripe to try out an idea. The all black badges might get “lost” on my black car so I decided to try out some outline in red to see how I like it. I e got to find the paint color of the brake calipers and that is what I will have the outline of the black badges done in for the CT4, V badges and Cadillac rear crest emblem.

Comments? Suggestions?
View attachment 11004View attachment 11003

cover the entire front with green painters tape.... lay it face down to the rear and sides are the only things showing... paint red, remove tape...

cover the entire front with green painters tape.... lay it face down to the rear and sides are the only things showing... paint red, remove tape...
Any idea what the proper paint code is so it matches the red calipers?

speaking of badges.... I'd love a monochromatic steering wheel badge. Since it is interior, would hand painting it hold up?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back