Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Picked up my car from detailer....some small details

Ergoc5

Seasoned Member
PXL_20220721_012108334.jpg
PXL_20220721_012102609.jpg
PXL_20220721_012052697.jpg
PXL_20220721_012015503.jpg

PXL_20220721_012048043.jpg
PXL_20220721_012044586.jpg
PXL_20220721_012033559.jpg
PXL_20220721_012025299.jpg

Front was the one already on the car which they removed and painted. The one in the rear is from Savage Cadillac.
gotcha. The front is the one that is giving me the hard time. My shop doesn't want to remove it to paint it. They said its possible it could affect the sensor and don't want to take the responsibility of it coming back on them. I have all the other badges ready to go be installed.

gotcha. The front is the one that is giving me the hard time. My shop doesn't want to remove it to paint it. They said its possible it could affect the sensor and don't want to take the responsibility of it coming back on them. I have all the other badges ready to go be installed.
I believe the front badge contains the distance sensor on those cars with adaptive cruise control. If you see a wire harness going into the back side of the emblem from behind the grill, then it has the sensor. @1StunnaV has confirmed that paint could adversely affect the sensors operation. But I wonder if a dark tint could be applied without any ill effects?

Looks great, did they PPF the roof? What shop did you use? I'm still looking for a place to do some work when the car finally comes in. Thanks brother!
Yeah was nervous about gloss black ppf on the roof but it looks great! I used Detailing Dynamics in Mineola...a bit pricier than others but well worth it.

Yeah was nervous about gloss black ppf on the roof but it looks great! I used Detailing Dynamics in Mineola...a bit pricier than others but well worth it.
You know what they say, you get what you pay for. I was thinking since mine is Rift, the gloss black may go well with the sunroof.

Again, well done sir, well done!

You know what they say, you get what you pay for. I was thinking since mine is Rift, the gloss black may go well with the sunroof.

Again, well done sir, well done!
Gloss black will be awesome with Rift...did you get an allocation and what dealer are you working with?

Gloss black will be awesome with Rift...did you get an allocation and what dealer are you working with?
Yes sir, TPW of 8/1 with King O'Rourke :Steer

Yes, cancelled my 2 other orders I had with little places, happy I went with these guys

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back