Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 CT4V wheel size?

Moved the tires across, so that was cheap =)

$1848 from Apex for wheels and spacers.
Another $300 in centering rings, lugs, etc.

Cheap honestly.

Here's what I ended up going with:

18X9" ET31 APEX EC-7 BMW WHEEL
18X9.5" ET45 APEX EC-7R FORGED BMW WHEEL
APEX 3MM BMW SPACER KIT
GM TPMS SENSORS 13538760
COYOTE CENTERING RINGS 72-6690M

In summary, this sets me up with the right size wheels front and rear.
It provides the centering rings since the Apex wheels have a larger bore.
It provides a spacer for the front which puts the front wheels at the exact 28mm offset of factory.
It widens the rear track width by 3mm, which is so negligible it won't matter, and it also won't interfere with anything on the car which is perfect.

Other notes:
  • The front and rear wheels are virtually identical, although the rear EC-7R wheels are much stronger design as they are Apex's Forged wheel. Won't matter. In a perfect world I would have done Forged front and rear, but they don't offer a Forged front in Bronze and that was my selection. If you want matching Forged you have to go with anthracite, silver or black in your order.
  • I got two different recommendations on lug sizes from Gorilla. I ordered both and will see what works best. Some people report that 26148ETBC (long lugs) are best, others report that they were able to get the wheel torqued down with 26144BC (same but slightly shorter). I'll report back findings since I'll have both in hand.
  • My goal was to stick with factory wheel sizes because I want to maintain the geometry as well as continue use of my existing factory tires which have a grand total of 2500 miles on them so far. Of course, you could do different sizes if you purchased tires at the same time.
  • If the Apex wheel works, it'll mean two things:
    • You can do nice wheels without doing a custom 3 piece. Most of the solutions in the custom realm will run you $2000 per wheel.
    • Everyone and their grandmother will be running Apex wheels on their Blackwing soon, so that means it won't be as special. Oh well ... still looks better than factory.
I found a square set of Apex FL-5s for a steal, 18x9.5 but ET28. I'm thinking I'm good on the fronts-not sure if the 9.5" width is a problem. The rears will stick out about a half an inch. $300 for the set and didn't need to ship them.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can fit a 305 rear tire on a ‘22 CT4 BW with 1” lowering springs? I’ve got a deal on set of Forgestar F14’s drag pack. Curious if anyone has any insight before pulling the trigger. Thanks!

Here's what I ended up going with:

18X9" ET31 APEX EC-7 BMW WHEEL
18X9.5" ET45 APEX EC-7R FORGED BMW WHEEL
APEX 3MM BMW SPACER KIT
GM TPMS SENSORS 13538760
COYOTE CENTERING RINGS 72-6690M

In summary, this sets me up with the right size wheels front and rear.
It provides the centering rings since the Apex wheels have a larger bore.
It provides a spacer for the front which puts the front wheels at the exact 28mm offset of factory.
It widens the rear track width by 3mm, which is so negligible it won't matter, and it also won't interfere with anything on the car which is perfect.

Other notes:
  • The front and rear wheels are virtually identical, although the rear EC-7R wheels are much stronger design as they are Apex's Forged wheel. Won't matter. In a perfect world I would have done Forged front and rear, but they don't offer a Forged front in Bronze and that was my selection. If you want matching Forged you have to go with anthracite, silver or black in your order.
  • I got two different recommendations on lug sizes from Gorilla. I ordered both and will see what works best. Some people report that 26148ETBC (long lugs) are best, others report that they were able to get the wheel torqued down with 26144BC (same but slightly shorter). I'll report back findings since I'll have both in hand.
  • My goal was to stick with factory wheel sizes because I want to maintain the geometry as well as continue use of my existing factory tires which have a grand total of 2500 miles on them so far. Of course, you could do different sizes if you purchased tires at the same time.
  • If the Apex wheel works, it'll mean two things:
    • You can do nice wheels without doing a custom 3 piece. Most of the solutions in the custom realm will run you $2000 per wheel.
    • Everyone and their grandmother will be running Apex wheels on their Blackwing soon, so that means it won't be as special. Oh well ... still looks better than factory.
Did the Coyote centering rings wind up being the right size? 66.9mm?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back