Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your order specs!

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-BW Track Edition (On Order), 2022 CT5-BW (Bailed), 2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
If you are one of the lucky few who have already already ordered their CT4-V or CT5-V. Let's consolidate the specs here.

OptionMSRPRPO
Base$ 83,995
Delivery$ 995
Carbon Fiber 2$ 5,230CFV
Carbon Fiber 1$ 4,100CFZ
Parking pkg$ 710Y6L
Carbon ceramic brakes$ 9,000J57
Seats with carbon fiber backs$ 6,090HJD
suede wheel/shifter$ 30053S
PDR$ 1,600UQT
Wave Blue$ 625GKK
Tech Bronze wheels$ 600RHL
$ 113,245

Already posted to one of the other threads, but here it is again:

Base CT5-V BW1SV
Infrared TintcoatGSK
Front bucket high perf seats
-Semi-Aniline Leather Seats w/ custom quilting and
Carbon Fiber back pane; Jet Black with Jet Black accents (HMR)
AQJ
Red Torch Seat Belts709
Driver Assist PackageY5Y
Parking PackageY6L
Carbon Fiber 1 PkgCFZ
Carbon Fiber 2 PkgCFV
Black Mirror Caps5JS
19" Satin Graphite WheelsQ61
Black Lug NutsSPY
Black Wheel LocksSPZ
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- with red calipers (J6F)
J57
SunroofC3U
Automatic TransmissionMHX
Performance Data and Video RecorderUQT

The closest photos I could find are in the following C&D story.

View Photos of the 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing

Just need to imagine it with the carbon fiber packages and black mirror caps - though other GM press photos show those on a Summit White CT5, so I can envision what they will look like. Oh, let's not forget imagining radio knobs as well --- Maybe!!! 😜

How are you guys including the fancy table format into your spec posts?

How are you guys including the fancy table format into your spec posts?
I had my list in an Excel spreadsheet and just did a copy/paste. But you can also insert your own as follows:

1614028061298.png

6DF69CT4-V Blackwing (1SP)
$58,995.00​
Destination
$995.00​
GRWRift Metallic Paint
$625.00​
HEBLeather Seating Surfaces with sueded back panel – Sky Cool Gray with Jet Black accents. (includes (BTH) High-Performance Steering Wheel)
$4,900.00​
Y6FClimate Package (required from above)
$600.00​
MHUTransmission, 10-speed automatic
$2,275.00​
Y5YDriver Assist Package (required from above)
$900.00​
CFZCarbon Fiber 1 Package
$4,350.00​
CFVCarbon Fiber 2 Package
$2,650.00​
709Seat belt color, Torch Red
$400.00​
J6FCalipers, Red front and rear
$595.00​
R37Wheels, 18” alloy with Satin Graphite finish
$600.00​
Total
$77,885.00​

Why are people buying automatics?? The whole charm of these cars is the manual... otherwise there are plenty of options out there for similar price.
I've been waiting for a replacement for my Chevy SS (Holden) and stick shift is the main reason for choosing CT4 BW. Otherwise I would have gone for Audi with AWD.

Why are people buying automatics?? The whole charm of these cars is the manual... otherwise there are plenty of options out there for similar price.
I've been waiting for a replacement for my Chevy SS (Holden) and stick shift is the main reason for choosing CT4 BW. Otherwise I would have gone for Audi with AWD.
I can only speak for myself. My daily (Nisan 350Z Roadster) and my garage queen (Camaro ZL1 1LE) are both stick. This will be the wife’s / family car so, automatic. I chose this over an Audi RS5 and the like. I don’t really see the point in a stick sedan. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can only speak for myself. My daily (Nisan 350Z Roadster) and my garage queen (Camaro ZL1 1LE) are both stick. This will be the wife’s / family car so, automatic. I chose this over an Audi RS5 and the like. I don’t really see the point in a stick sedan. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Same for me. This will be the wife's / family's car. While we can get by with a stick, here where we live in NY (Long Island), the high degree of local driving and high levels of traffic just make a stick an impractical option. Sure, we'll have the long road trips but I can deal paddle shifting. Not to mention 4 extra gears to get into the high revs to hear the glorious sounds of a supercharger and sport exhaust. 😎

Helps that the 10 speed is apparently amazing, that being said I'm definitely going with the manual transmission since my commute is very short and I always wanted to own a manual. That seems to be the only thing I can make my mine up about

Car83995
Dest995
MJK6 speed
709Red Seat Belt400
UQTPerformance Data Recorder1600
CFZCarbon 14100
CFVCarbon 25230
Y6LParking package710
C3USunroof/Pano1450
5JSBlack Mirror Caps195
SPZBlack Wheel Locks95
SPYLug Nuts Black240
Q6119" Wheels600
J57Carbon Brakes9000
J60Bronze Calipers595
5WFBattery Tender175
AQJSeats Hi Perf
IWESueded Microfiber interior
HMRSemi-Aniline6090
GAZSummit White
SSJ20" Black Wheels
SFZMonoChrome Emblem220
VLIAll Weather Cargo Mat125

6 speed manual all the way ... that is why I am buying it. Also, monochrome badges i do not think are available, so may not have them. Although some of the modern autoboxes are great at shifting, I have had troubles with the 2018 CTS-V and two previous E63s AMG (one locked up at a light and would not move) .... too much software any more.

Car83995
Dest995
MJK6 speed
709Red Seat Belt400
UQTPerformance Data Recorder1600
CFZCarbon 14100
CFVCarbon 25230
Y6LParking package710
C3USunroof/Pano1450
5JSBlack Mirror Caps195
SPZBlack Wheel Locks95
SPYLug Nuts Black240
Q6119" Wheels600
J57Carbon Brakes9000
J60Bronze Calipers595
5WFBattery Tender175
AQJSeats Hi Perf
IWESueded Microfiber interior
HMRSemi-Aniline6090
GAZSummit White
SSJ20" Black Wheels
SFZMonoChrome Emblem220
VLIAll Weather Cargo Mat125
Was your salerperson able to select the 20" black wheels (SSJ) and submit the order successfully?

As to manual vs auto ... to each their own. The last 4 door that I had with a stick was my e39 M5 .... everything I had since never offered a manual and I miss it. Audi/MB etc (even my Ferrari FF) they are all auto now. For me to have stick I had to buy 2 doors (Lambo Diablo 6.0, C6 ZR1). I think it will be harder and harder to find in just about anything with meaningful power. M3 and 911 are about the only thing I know that is still stick with a bit of power. If I dealt with a lot of traffic, that would change my thoughts, but then I would buy and Audi RS6 Avant/RS7 or something like that with awd.

All that matters is that we all get what we want, just personal choice either way. Hope everyone enjoys whatever they get.

My dealership told me that the online configurator for anyone outside of the initial 250 will be online on July 1. Just an FYI.

As to manual vs auto ... to each their own. The last 4 door that I had with a stick was my e39 M5 .... everything I had since never offered a manual and I miss it. Audi/MB etc (even my Ferrari FF) they are all auto now. For me to have stick I had to buy 2 doors (Lambo Diablo 6.0, C6 ZR1). I think it will be harder and harder to find in just about anything with meaningful power. M3 and 911 are about the only thing I know that is still stick with a bit of power. If I dealt with a lot of traffic, that would change my thoughts, but then I would buy and Audi RS6 Avant/RS7 or something like that with awd.

All that matters is that we all get what we want, just personal choice either way. Hope everyone enjoys whatever they get.
My ZL1 1LE with a stick has just a bit of power... 😉

Last edited:
I love the ZL1 1LE ... one of the best cars made in my opinion. maybe even a little too good vs the corvette. I think GM said "go at it boys and make it good" ... then thought whoa! not that good. I have thought of buying one many times, but need the 4 doors for my daily driver. My stick shift list was certainly not exhaustive.

Cheers!

I love the ZL1 1LE ... one of the best cars made in my opinion. maybe even a little too good vs the corvette. I think GM said "go at it boys and make it good" ... then thought whoa! not that good. I have thought of buying one many times, but need the 4 doors for my daily driver. My stick shift list was certainly not exhaustive.

Cheers!
Thanks to Big Al Oppenheiser. It’s an extremely capable car.

Finally here is mine.

CarCT4-V BW (with 3 paddles)
GMOElectric Blue
HEBSky Cool Gray
709Torch Red Seatbelts
R37Satin Graphite Finish Wheels
Y6FClimate Package
CWMTechnology Package
UQTPerformance Data Recorder
CF5Sunroof
J6FRed Calipers
PDHInterior Protection Package