Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Options

ddivinia

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V
I have a reservation for a CT5-V Blackwing. Need to figure out the order.

Looks like two exclusive colors: Orange and Electric Blue.

The seats are still a mystery

Manual 6 speed for sure.

Ceramic Brake for sure.

Not sure what Carbon Fiber 1 and Carbon Fiber 2 mean. Can you have one or the other or both?

Comments?

D.

I have a deposit in as well. At least on the C7 and C8 Corvettes CFV is the ground effects in visible carbon fiber while CFZ is the same parts in carbon flash (black paint). Looking at the order guide they are using the same RPOs so I think carbon fiber 2 is exposed CF and carbon fiber 1 is painted.

Here's what I'm thinking for my order. It would be great to see a list of standard features and I'm surprised that super cruise isn't an option. I'm not sold on the driver assist package though as I really don't like the auto-brake features.

Base
83995​
Delivery
995​
Carbon Fiber 2
5230​
CFV
Driver assist package
900​
Y5Y
Parking pkg
710​
Y6L
Monochrome emblem
220​
SFZ
Carbon ceramic brakes
9000​
J57
Seats with CF backs
6090​
HMR
suede wheel/shifter
300​
53S
PDR
1600​
UQT
Electric Blue
625​
GMO
Satin Graphite wheels
600​
Q61
110265​

What is in the driver assist package and the parking package.

Electric Blue sure looks like rapid blue on the C8.

We are torn between electric blue and the orange.

What is up with the red stripe in the high end seats?

D.

What is in the driver assist package and the parking package.

Electric Blue sure looks like rapid blue on the C8.

We are torn between electric blue and the orange.

What is up with the red stripe in the high end seats?

D.
I just looked at the parking and driver assist package descriptions on the regular CT5-V build and price tool. I'd have to go dig it up again though.

Did you see a picture of Electric Blue somewhere? I love Rapid Blue on the C8 and even had my bike painted to match. I'm not sure I want the CT5VBW in that color though. Does anyone know what color the blue CT4VBW is in the press photos?

Somewhere they mentioned red and white accents on the seats to be like track curbing.

Told ya. not sure if it is the exact color but it looks cool. Thr orange and electric blue are blackwing only colors.

Our current v is vector blue. Which is awesome. The wave blue looks pretty close But kinda want an exclusive color.

Your Z06 is Laguna blue right?

D.

Told ya. not sure if it is the exact color but it looks cool. Thr orange and electric blue are blackwing only colors.

Our current v is vector blue. Which is awesome. The wave blue looks pretty close But kinda want an exclusive color.

Your Z06 is Laguna blue right?

D.
My C7 (it's a modified Grand Sport) is Elkhart Lake Blue which looks really close to Wave Blue.

It also looks like I was wrong about the carbon fiber packages. CF2 adds additional pieces like the rear diffuser and requires CF1. I'm pouring over the online brochure now.

Does anyone know if there are any comfort differences between the seat options? For instance with the C7 I know the foam was stiffer if you got the competition seats.

Ok- looks like the CF packages stack - that will add up.

Not sure about the seat options. I will sat that I had the base GT seats in my 2016 Z06 and I have the sport seats in my 2019 ZR1. The sport seats are way better and I am not a small guy. Compared to the seats in my 1990 ZR-1 -these are all awesome.

Reactions: Rob

Manual 6 speed for sure.

Ceramic Brake for sure.

Not sure what Carbon Fiber 1 and Carbon Fiber 2 mean. Can you have one or the other or both?

Comments?

D.
I'll see if I can get more information from Cadillac

I really like this interior combo.

1612577562953.png

Manual 6 speed for sure.

Ceramic Brake for sure.

Comments?

D.
Are we sure that Orange is BW exclusive and not just new for 2022?

Are we sure that Orange is BW exclusive and not just new for 2022?
It is not. I just checked it out in GM's Order Workbench. Blaze Orange Metallic is available on both CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwings, standard CT4-V and CT5-V models, and the sport models. It is not available on their luxury trim models aka standard CT4 and CT5.

It is not. I just checked it out in GM's Order Workbench. Blaze Orange Metallic is available on both CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwings, standard CT4-V and CT5-V models, and the sport models. It is not available on their luxury trim models aka standard CT4 and CT5.
Thanks Rob!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop