Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

I’m just outside of Lansing this weekend for a kids tennis tournament. Approaching Lansing from the west by about 50 miles I passed a truckload of them. Only really noticed the dark grey 5. I freaked the entire car out when I yelled as I noticed it. First sighting for me.

I’m just outside of Lansing this weekend for a kids tennis tournament. Approaching Lansing from the west by about 50 miles I passed a truckload of them. Only really noticed the dark grey 5. I freaked the entire car out when I yelled as I noticed it. First sighting for me.
I've only seen a handful of plain CT5s. No Vs.

Winter tires (in the blue totes in the pic) are going on these and the summer rubber will go on the new rims.
Curious what winter tires you went with?

Haven’t seen much more info on options out there…

Curious what winter tires you went with?

Haven’t seen much more info on options out there…
I went with the Pirelli Sottozero Serie II with 265/35R19 in the front and 295/30R19 for the rear. Seemed to be the best size that would fit the stock rims and keeping the OD as close as possible to stock.

I ran Sottozeros on my ISF for many winters with no issues, but was running 225 width. I think I'll have to be quite a bit more gentle with the 5...

We need a midwest meet up now that there are a few Chicagoans. What dealer Jumpman?
100% down once mine comes in! TPW 6/6 so hopefully it comes before summer ends 🤞

I’m in the Itasca area and I’ve not seen any other BWs yet.
I'm up in Algonquin/Crystal Lake, haven't seen any in the wild either. Saw a 5BW at a car show up in Vernon Hills a few weeks ago though. Was the only BW I saw in a 500+ car meet.

Feast your eyes. This was spotted just west of the goat pen a couple hours ago. Don’t mine the noise, we cruise the windows down most of the summer. Also me being excited to see so many V’s!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6237.MOV
    23.2 MB
That was a Blackwing Only delivery. That correlates to what someone said earlier.

Feast your eyes. This was spotted just west of the goat pen a couple hours ago. Don’t mine the noise, we cruise the windows down most of the summer. Also me being excited to see so many V’s!!!!
How ironic that the company is "Accelerated Services" :ROFLMAO:

301 days from order to delivery. I love her.

Attachments

• EDDA60AD-8CA6-4BFF-BA02-44EB8390ED2D.jpeg
    EDDA60AD-8CA6-4BFF-BA02-44EB8390ED2D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 255
  • 3D601152-6588-4F50-954E-8EAB1CF2A0D5.jpeg
    3D601152-6588-4F50-954E-8EAB1CF2A0D5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 251
I took delivery and minutes later it was at the detailer lol.
Screenshot_20220611-132004.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners