Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

I have my order number and car is built, but I wasn’t along for the whole ride. Is there a way to retroactively see what the build date was?
If you check the Jack Cooper site, they usually get Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) right after the build.

I have my order number and car is built, but I wasn’t along for the whole ride. Is there a way to retroactively see what the build date was?
If your car is in the registry, then it should have a build date associated with it. 81-557 was built on 3/24, and delivered in a month and a half. My car was built 2/8 and there’s no ECD on delivery yet. Dealer has no idea and VinView is useless at this point

If you check the Jack Cooper site, they usually get Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) right after the build.
Where do you go on Jack Cooper’s website to track vehicle, I see some people say it can no longer be done as of recent.

Where do you go on Jack Cooper’s website to track vehicle, I see some people say it can no longer be done as of recent.
I think confusion stems from the limited usefulness of the Jack Cooper status. JC mainly handles the transport of cars from the GM assembly plant to the GM holding lots and train shipping yards. JC will only show the status of the most recent delivery point. After that, as cars further move along in the shipping process by train or other trucking transport company, the JC site still reflects just their own truck's last delivery point.

I think confusion stems from the limited usefulness of the Jack Cooper status. JC mainly handles the transport of cars from the GM assembly plant to the GM holding lots and train shipping yards. JC will only show the status of the most recent delivery point. After that, as cars further move along in the shipping process by train or other trucking transport company, the JC site still reflects just their own truck's last delivery point.
That's correct. If they go on another conveyance (ex. rail), JCT has nothing to do with that. The car may be picked up again by JCT for the end delivery to the dealer (then, you would see additional status reports).

Properly ensconced in the the garage 😬
183B7CDB-6826-41A4-8F46-44B5DE1B23D3.jpeg

Properly ensconced in the the garage 😬View attachment 9059
I couldn't help but notice that Racing Yellow Carrera T in your garage!
Whenever my 5BW makes it out of the Autoport at Delta, it'll be joining my own RY T in the garage...

IMG_3644.jpeg

I couldn't help but notice that Racing Yellow Carrera T in your garage!
Whenever my 5BW makes it out of the Autoport at Delta, it'll be joining my own RY T in the garage...

View attachment 9063
Beautiful car and a great pic. The T is such an engaging driver. We love our garage right now with the 5BW, T and 3 Performance. They are all very different, but great at what they are engineered to do.

I'm still 6th in line for my order at the dealer (Patrick Cadillac) 😅. I bought this one on cars and bids... Delivered today from New Jersey.
I had the first order for a 4BW at Patrick. I had to wait longer for the CF. Found one in Madison and canceled my Patrick order. Of course once I picked up the car in Madison, Patrick called me and had the allocation for my order. I told Grant the sales guy I would buy a last model year from him when we find out when that will be

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back