Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Let's see your 0-60 times

Ivy1Le

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
Not a competition (although it can be I guess) , just curious to see how close we can get to the claimed figures. Got 3 in a row at 4.6, 4BW M6. Off the line I either get wheel-spin or it seems traction cuts in and the revs drop, having difficulty getting a very smooth launch.

IMG_7145.jpg

52 in 1st, gets to 55 during shift to 2nd. That's impressive and sounds amazing...

They could have given us that extra 8 mph to hit 60 in first :D
I don't have my sons video but he did it in 4.1 Spring Mountain was a lot of fun for my son and I.

Attachments

• IMG_4808.jpg
    IMG_4808.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_4814.jpg
    IMG_4814.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 185
I don't have my sons video but he did it in 4.1 Spring Mountain was a lot of fun for my son and I.
I've got to start eye balling when I want to go. My goal is to do Spring Mountain and BMW One Day M School in the same month

Which M school? The one in SC?

I got to the BMW school in Spartanburg a while ago, it was really good.

But they have a better school there that's also worth taking. :)

Which M school? The one in SC?
I think I'm going to do the one in California.
But they have a better school there that's also worth taking. :)
Interesting. Is this part of a special delivery program since they got rid of European delivery?

The rider academy is for their GS (adventure) motorcycles. They also do that at the Driving school in Spartanburg.

Interesting. Is this part of a special delivery program since they got rid of European delivery?

Just a class open to the public. I was pointing out that BMW offers a lot of classes there, not just cars. Both the car classes and the motorcycle classes are really good. It's also really cool to do the motorcycle stuff in the woods and then ride back to the building and see cars tearing it up in the various exercises from the class. Among other things, the motorcycle class had a great exercise using ABS and not using ABS. Since it was in the dirt the ABS was *not* the winner, but it was fun/scary to prove it to ourselves in a controlled environment.

Got it down to 4.3, V-Mode Race 1 Traction. In terms of just getting the best 0-60, no lift shift is not useful. Really doesn't seem to work well unless you are using it near redline and the 4BW wants you to shift 1st around 4000-4200 rpm.

Race 1 seems to be better even though it will cut power at launch. I got 4.4 with Race 2 but it's a lot of wheel-spin and I don't see myself modulating the clutch or the throttle better than the computer can.

The 4BW can reach 60 in 2nd but it is all the way to redline and doesn't seem to be the best way to achieve the best 0-60 time as I usually get 4.7 or 4.8 not shifting into 3rd. This is with a manual I imagine gearing in the auto will shift into 3rd much earlier than 55-57 mph.

Really fun to push around and row through the gears. Hoping I can attend a drag strip event soon. Never been to one so I know I won't get the best times out of the car but just want to see how it feels on a prepped surface

Attachments

• 45FD231F-DD33-4905-99E9-6EECA4110F2E.jpeg
    45FD231F-DD33-4905-99E9-6EECA4110F2E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
The times seem much higher than they are supposed to. I still feel like my 4BW is not as fast as my ATS V was. Can’t figure out why but I know for sure. When I would stomp on my ATS V it would launch like a slingshot. Those cars would regularly hit 3.8 0-60 times. Either my car has air in the intercooler or these cars needed more than 8 extra HP over the ATS V.

The times seem much higher than they are supposed to. I still feel like my 4BW is not as fast as my ATS V was. Can’t figure out why but I know for sure. When I would stomp on my ATS V it would launch like a slingshot. Those cars would regularly hit 3.8 0-60 times. Either my car has air in the intercooler or these cars needed more than 8 extra HP over the ATS V.
I was considering purging my cooling system this weekend. Have you tried it yet?

I was considering purging my cooling system this weekend. Have you tried it yet?
I haven’t tried. In the manual there is a procedure to purge the intercooler by putting the car into accessory mode and stuff but I tried that and have no idea if I did it right.

It only has 1700 miles so it shouldn’t need it but I’m telling ya its hitting 12-14psi but it’s definitely not putting the same power down that my ATS V did

I haven’t tried. In the manual there is a procedure to purge the intercooler by putting the car into accessory mode and stuff but I tried that and have no idea if I did it right.

It only has 1700 miles so it shouldn’t need it but I’m telling ya its hitting 12-14psi but it’s definitely not putting the same power down that my ATS V did
Mine (with 5400 miles) very rarely will see 12psi or more. I think I’ve only seen 14 once and I give it opportunities to impress me daily. I think I’ll get out the manual and give it a shot.

Car and Driver got 4.0 0-60 in their tester, with the asterisk Results above omit 1-ft rollout of 0.2 sec.

I can't say if the ATS pulled stronger or not but it is lighter. Looks like C&D got 4.2 on the ATS. No mention of if it had rollout since it was their older system that didn't tell you. My assumption would be that it has the same rollout

Cost me $100 to Dyno. It ends the debate. I made exactly what any stock LF4 should make regardless of when it's in an ATSV or BlackWing.

Mine (with 5400 miles) very rarely will see 12psi or more. I think I’ve only seen 14 once and I give it opportunities to impress me daily. I think I’ll get out the manual and give it a shot.
Let me know. I can find the exact page later when I’m in the car

Car and Driver got 4.0 0-60 in their tester, with the asterisk Results above omit 1-ft rollout of 0.2 sec.

I can't say if the ATS pulled stronger or not but it is lighter. Looks like C&D got 4.2 on the ATS. No mention of if it had rollout since it was their older system that didn't tell you. My assumption would be that it has the same rollout

3.9 here. I’ve seen 3.8 elsewhere. I just think my car either has air in the intercooler or the 8 extra ponies was not enough to make up for the weight difference.

I mean to be honest I still can’t believe they only have it 8 extra ponies when they could have given an extra 50 w little effort

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back