Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

@Mirza Grebovic @Rob Sooooooooooooooo I got a second Frame with my Name but not my vin or vehicle color. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with why they called me to verify where I lived and my address months ago.

This second one is for a:
CT4-V Blackwing - Auto
Blaze Orange Metallic
Serial 46-067
Picture is #84 and I have the Vin also if that helps.
Not really sure if it was a mistake or what since it has my name. But I imagine if there is a owner out there waiting for this they would be disappointed if they never receive it. Any suggestionsfrom either of ya on where to start with would be much appreciated.

Eric
p.s. The first one I received is correct for my order.

Last edited:
41-019 must be in the twilight zone. Can't even blame fedex because I don't think it's even shipped out yet

Yeah, no news on mine here either. It's OK, I'm not upset that I'm not the first one to get it. I'm still super happy with 46-068 sitting in my garage right now, but it would be nice to have some way to know if it's been shipped or not.

With all the package thefts this time of year it'd just be good to know.

I think everyone here should write a letter to the Cadillac President to show our appreciation for all the hard work @Mirza Grebovic and the entire crew that made the Blackwings possible as well as @Rob for all the hard work and time put into this great website for all of us to track our orders / cars !!! :)

I think everyone here should write a letter to the Cadillac President to show our appreciation for all the hard work @Mirza Grebovic and the entire crew that made the Blackwings possible as well as @Rob for all the hard work and time put into this great website for all of us to track our orders / cars !!! :)
Do you have that mailing address handy?

Do you have that mailing address handy?
I sent my letter to:

Steve Carlisle - Cadillac President
30400 Van Dyke Ave
Warren, MI 48093

At least I got a response from them along with the Blanket, Jacket and a card thanking me for the letter. I hope they passed it along to the group that worked on the Blackwings.

Sorry, haven't read all 10 pages of this thread. I got my vehicle off a dealer who's customer backed out of their order. Curious if I would get one of these as well? =]

Rob, Mirza, and the product development engineers involved no doubt deserve praise. The c-suite of Cadillac as well as GM however, need to know that their supply chain managers, production, and distribution is absolutely not acceptable.

@Mirza Grebovic @Rob Sooooooooooooooo I got a second Frame with my Name but not my vin or vehicle color. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with why they called me to verify where I lived and my address months ago.

This second one is for a:
CT4-V Blackwing - Auto
Blaze Orange Metallic
Serial 46-067
Picture is #84 and I have the Vin also if that helps.
Not really sure if it was a mistake or what since it has my name. But I imagine if there is a owner out there waiting for this they would be disappointed if they never receive it. Any suggestionsfrom either of ya on where to start with would be much appreciated.

Eric
p.s. The first one I received is correct for my order.
Hi Eric,

Thanks for posting this. It sounds to me like you have my plaque...because my name is Eric as well. One thing though is that I have a manual so unfortunately that plaque doesn't quite match my car. The last two of the VIN are 67 correct?

@Mirza Grebovic do you know anyone I may be able to contact directly about this issue or should I just contact Cadillac through the website?

Attachments

• vin_1.jpg
    vin_1.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 87
  • vin2.jpg
    vin2.jpg
    969.2 KB · Views: 93
Hi Eric,

Thanks for posting this. It sounds to me like you have my plaque...because my name is Eric as well. One thing though is that I have a manual so unfortunately that plaque doesn't quite match my car. The last two of the VIN are 67 correct?

@Mirza Grebovic do you know anyone I may be able to contact directly about this issue or should I just contact Cadillac through the website?
I think @Mikezulu18 may have mistakenly put "Auto" in his post. The "46" would be for a CT4 Manual. "41" would be for an CT4 Automatic. That probably is in fact your CoA (Full VIN on the plaque would definitely help confirm) however with the other Eric's name on it, that would still require correction.

I think @Mikezulu18 may have mistakenly put "Auto" in his post. The "46" would be for a CT4 Manual. "41" would be for an CT4 Automatic. That probably is in fact your CoA (Full VIN on the plaque would definitely help confirm) however with the other Eric's name on it, that would still require correction.
Yup my bad. @OldManKL unless we have the same last name also lol. There was an address initially on the box and it then got corrected to mine. San Diego, 92126 was the initial address.

Hi Eric,

@OldManKL @Mirza Grebovic

I remembered I still had Jeff Brattons number from before and decided to give him a call. Mirza thank you for contacting him previously as he said he had just read an email from you about the situation. Looks like we worked it out. OldmanKL we have the same name so initially they were confused which is why they contacted me when the vehicle order was placed in the beginning. Jeff is gonna have a FedEx label made up and I'll drop it off to head your way. I'll send ya the tracking number info when I get all that.

Eric

I remembered I still had Jeff Brattons number from before and decided to give him a call. Mirza thank you for contacting him previously as he said he had just read an email from you about the situation. Looks like we worked it out. OldmanKL we have the same name so initially they were confused which is why they contacted me when the vehicle order was placed in the beginning. Jeff is gonna have a FedEx label made up and I'll drop it off to head your way. I'll send ya the tracking number info when I get all that.

Eric
And a Merry Christmas was had by all! Well, at least two people. (Don't head over to that order tracker thread. It's gotten real ugly!)

Eric
Hah, what are the odds in a batch of only 250 cars that this would have happened. Thank you for going the extra mile I really appreciate it! No rush by the way I know it's the holidays and trying to ship something right now is probably quite the hassle. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas and an awesome new year!

Hah, what are the odds in a batch of only 250 cars that this would have happened. Thank you for going the extra mile I really appreciate it! No rush by the way I know it's the holidays and trying to ship something right now is probably quite the hassle. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas and an awesome new year!
First & last names both the same?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners