Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

Did anyone else get an email from FedEx about a delivery from Michigan from Second Story Group? I did and called about it and it turns out that its my certification of authenticity all framed up nice and neat... I should get mine Wednesday if it runs on time..I will keep ya'll posted!

Goatfather
I got mine - awesome. What color was the car in the picture on the left side? And did your number/250 on the picture match the production number of your blackwing? Thanks and congrats!

Mine arrived today, a little over 3 months since I took delivery.
What color was the car pic? Wondering if they are all red. Met “Rory” at the Blackwing Academy, the exec that signed the card. Very cool guy. Was super proud of the car.

I got mine - awesome. What color was the car in the picture on the left side? And did your number/250 on the picture match the production number of your blackwing? Thanks and congrats!
All of the pictures are the same as they are the artist rendering and the number can't match because of the way the vin's were given out....

Looks like my letter to FedEx CEO worked. I used my DOD FedEx account and wrote about my deliveries on hold all the time and damaged and I received a call from his office with his direct line to call if I have any problems.
FedEx driver came this morning with my cert with instrtuctions that I needed to open it and show the driver it wasn't damaged and to sign a letter. The driver told me that my delivery was the only thing he had on his truck and I must be very important to have the CEO direct this shipment personally and if it was damaged or later than 12 noon, someone was gooing to lose there job. I didn't tell himm I wrote a letter to the CEO, I just said I'm a frequent user of FedEx.
But, I have it now and it's really nice !!! Now I'm happy. :happyanim:

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I might change that to 'work FedEx' account or something less descriptive in your second sentence...

Looks like my letter to FedEx CEO worked. I used my DOD FedEx account and wrote about my deliveries on hold all the time and damaged and I received a call from his office with his direct line to call if I have any problems.
FedEx driver came this morning with my cert with instrtuctions that I needed to open it and show the driver it wasn't damaged and to sign a letter. The driver told me that my delivery was the only thing he had on his truck and I must be very important to have the CEO direct this shipment personally and if it was damaged or later than 12 noon, someone was gooing to lose there job. I didn't tell himm I wrote a letter to the CEO, I just said I'm a frequent user of FedEx.
Anything that CEO could do to help deliver some cars?

The pen is mightier than the sword!!!

As I got older, I realized I use to put up with all the BS and so I decided to always go to the top. It only works half of the time but at least I get some results. There's no harm in trying.

Starting to think Cadillac forgot I purchased a Blackwing. Still no notification that it shipped

I did write a letter to the Cadillac President about how Great the people that built the Blackwings and they all should be recognized for the fantastic job they've done but I haven't heard back from them. Hmmm.... :whistle: Maybe the second thing coming is a response from them ??

Know the feeling but last week mine came. In the 80’s. Guessing they are about half way done getting these out. It’s worth the wait

I got the 2nd package from Cadillac. It was a Jacket and the Cadillac Blanket with a thank you card for my letter.

Attachments

• Blanket.jpg
    Blanket.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Jacket.jpg
    Jacket.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 117
As I got older, I realized I use to put up with all the BS and so I decided to always go to the top. It only works half of the time but at least I get some results. There's no harm in trying.
This… when I moved, I was having trouble getting internet service set up. (They said they could get to it in 6 weeks due to vacations, holidays, etc) Created a twitter account and “tweeted” the ceo asking why it was so hard to become a customer. He got back to me and amazingly two techs were there the next day and hooked it up.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back