Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

I was talking to Brandon V about this Saturday night and he said they are doing everything they can to get these to owners....The most important thing is to make sure Cadillac has YOUR correct information from the dealer so they know who purchased the car and how to get it to you.... I promise you guys that Cadillac is going above and beyond to get parts for the Blackwings and build these things.... I can't really say more but if you had a clue about all the problems that Cadillac is have that is not their fault you would understand what all is going on.....
Am I missing something or is the certificate just a fancy framed poster? I don't that's having particular supply chain issues (or is there cf on it?) Not too concerned though, I have the car that's what matters!

Am I missing something or is the certificate just a fancy framed poster? I don't that's having particular supply chain issues (or is there cf on it?) Not too concerned though, I have the car that's what matters!
I was not told of any supply chain issue for the certificate but more issues with knowing who actually purchased the car and not having proper info on where to send it...

Cadillac hears and cares about the issues/problems and is working on them.. I was talking about all the other problems they are having and trying to solve. I hope that makes sense?

I was not told of any supply chain issue for the certificate but more issues with knowing who actually purchased the car and not having proper info on where to send it...

Cadillac hears and cares about the issues/problems and is working on them.. I was talking about all the other problems they are having and trying to solve. I hope that makes sense?
Yep. I was (mostly) kidding. I moved between reservation and taking delivery. Dealer has my new address, but who knows if they passed it along. Only been two months though so I wouldn't expect it yet anyway.

I've been at the same address since I took delivery of my car, but I know my salesman is no longer with the dealer anymore.

How are we supposed to go about confirming Cadillac has my correct address? I can't imagine they'd have any *different* address, but still...

I've been at the same address since I took delivery of my car, but I know my salesman is no longer with the dealer anymore.

How are we supposed to go about confirming Cadillac has my correct address? I can't imagine they'd have any *different* address, but still...
They should send it to the address that was on your reservation.... I don't know if calling Cadillac customer support could help but I would start there.

Yep. I was (mostly) kidding. I moved between reservation and taking delivery. Dealer has my new address, but who knows if they passed it along. Only been two months though so I wouldn't expect it yet anyway.
I would let Cadillac know for sure about the change...Contact Cadillac customer support and update it...

They should send it to the address that was on your reservation.... I don't know if calling Cadillac customer support could help but I would start there.
FYI... contacted Cadillac customer support via the Cadillac website phone numbers.

Transferred six (6!) times only to be told that they nothing about the COA, Spring Mountain, or any other "perks" that came with the vehicle.

Hope others have more luck...

FYI... contacted Cadillac customer support via the Cadillac website phone numbers.

Transferred six (6!) times only to be told that they nothing about the COA, Spring Mountain, or any other "perks" that came with the vehicle.

Hope others have more luck...
Welcome to GM customer service... They rarely have a clue.

Although, I've only ever owned GM vehicles, this is my 10th.

Maybe I'm the one with no clue, lol

Well, I got a response back from Steve Carlisle with a Thank you note and this jacket. I thought if he did anything, he would have included a letter of some sort. Oh well, I tried... 😄
If I keep sending letters, I'll have a closet full of shirts and jackets. :happyanim:

Attachments

• BWJacket.jpg
    BWJacket.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 108
Well, I got a response back from Steve Carlisle with a Thank you note and this jacket. I thought if he did anything, he would have included a letter of some sort. Oh well, I tried... 😄
If I keep sending letters, I'll have a closet full of shirts and jackets. :happyanim:
Man, you get the stuff!!

You're making @Tall Steve jealous

I'm just going to leave this here..
Good job, let us know what you get. 😁 Writing letters seem to get some kind of response. Now, who else can we write letters to at GM or Cadillac ?? 😃

Still waiting on my COA. Guess I need to start writing letters

Good job, let us know what you get. 😁 Writing letters seem to get some kind of response. Now, who else can we write letters to at GM or Cadillac ?? 😃
The power of the pen sir!!!! Plus I like to network and get my name out at Cadillac... I would love to hear what the V team say about that crazy "Tall Steve" idiot! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well, FedEx delivered this today... I received a hat, jacket, t-shirt, and a bottle along with a nice letter from the Cadillac Global Chief Marketing Officer..

Attachments

• IMG_4422.jpg
    IMG_4422.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 108
Well, FedEx delivered this today... I received a hat, jacket, t-shirt, and a bottle along with a nice letter from the Cadillac Global Chief Marketing Officer..
So, when you guys write letters to the big wigs, do you somehow inconspicuously slip your wardrobe measurements in between the lines? :unsure: Maybe you should lobby for some V Series Crocs. :D

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back