Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

BOTH Blackwings just grabbed 2 of the 10 spots in Car and Driver's 10Best.

Last edited:
Not a video, but BOTH Blackwings just grabbed 2 of the 10 spots in Car and Driver's 10Best.

@Mirza Grebovic , congratulations! 🎊🍾🎉🎈 🏆

Love this and not sure how many of you remeber the 2016 issue. You might see a familiar face with a V hat (as well many other faces that were part of the V Series Blackwings too!)

Anyone notice that there are no reviews from Yhe Smoking Tire on either of the Blackwings yet?
If you follow Joel Feder (MotorAuthority), he was in one of the CA fleet 5BWs over the holiday. Looks like they're starting to circulate beyond the bigger outlets.

If you follow Joel Feder (MotorAuthority), he was in one of the CA fleet 5BWs over the holiday. Looks like they're starting to circulate beyond the bigger outlets.
The smoking tire has over 1M subscribers on YouTube. For some reason the smaller guys got first crack at it. It’s odd. I know he bashed the recent regular V pretty bad so maybe Caddy didn’t like it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone notice that there are no reviews from Yhe Smoking Tire on either of the Blackwings yet?
Matt said on a recent podcast that he's been trying to get them both, but they're all booked, he blames Jonny Lieberman and Motor Trend. I'd imagine they'll be driving them soon. My guess is that they're low on the list because he (deservedly) shat all over the CT5-V AWD with all season tires they gave him last year. They should've given him a RWD for SoCal, it's a night and day difference.

Last edited:
I DMed Farah to ask a question about something else about 2 weeks ago and he said it'll be a couple months till he sees a Blackwing in LA (which is weird).
Maybe that explains why the video review of the L.A. Autoshow didn't show Cadillac on display (and come to think of it, I didn't see them on the list of exhibitors for the recent smaller local Seattle auto show.) More embarrassing was the fact there wasn't a single EV from GM at the L.A. show. I understand the embarrassment with Bolt's L.G. batteries but with the Hummer and Lyriq launches I would have expected something.

Seems GM is West Coast shy right now for some reason...

Last edited:
I found these very informative for good reason considering the source of Brandon Vivian while searching around today. If they have posted before my bad but I did not recall. Anyways they can also help for the person who had some questions about the controls and driver modes.

Matt said on a recent podcast that he's been trying to get them both, but they're all booked, he blames Jonny Lieberman and Motor Trend. I'd imagine they'll be driving them soon. My guess is that they're low on the list because he (deservedly) shat all over the CT5-V AWD with all season tires they gave him last year. They should've given him a RWD for SoCal, it's a night and day difference.
Hahaha I was gonna say the same about his review on the regular 5V. He hated that car lol. He was brutal in that review 😂

Craig Jackson (from Barrett-Jackson) takes delivery of his Collector's Edition 5BW

Headed right for deep storage no doubt....probably pop up again in 20-30 years LOL!

Excellent video. Shows you how awesome these cars really are, and a big shout out the the design and engineering teams. Must watch video. Makes me want to pick up a 4 until the 5 shows up.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back