Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5V Blackwing Number 46002

Or better yet...

1631655052655.png

1G6D25R63N0860002, I think in the title they accidently had 4 as 8 is for CT5-V Blackwing, 4 is for the CT4-V

Im sure theyll sell you blinker fluid at a discount though, so theres always that... tell them i sent you, youll get an even better deal...

#2 is now sold they told me to someone out west. I got mine too and in the end had a good experience there without unwanted add ons and some good swag but it was also my reservation. In 2017 I walked away from a convertible camaro because a dealer in NC insisted on 1.5k add ons. The car was like 12 or 13 under sticker with all the discounts and they cut the add on price in half and I still did not buy it.

#2 is now sold they told me to someone out west. I got mine too and in the end had a good experience there without unwanted add ons and some good swag but it was also my reservation. In 2017 I walked away from a convertible camaro because a dealer in NC insisted on 1.5k add ons. The car was like 12 or 13 under sticker with all the discounts and they cut the add on price in half and I still did not buy it.
Love it, a man of principal!

Here's a question for you: As deals fail to go through, why isn't Cadillac working out some mechanism to match up options and get the cars into the hands of other order holders? At least create some sort of option to transfer if the package is close? I've already seen at least 3 stories where cars have ended up in dealer inventory while some of us wonder if we're even going to get a car. I'm sure there are far more that have ended up on the lot, mark up or not, and people wander in and drive away with a car that 3 other people are already waiting for.

It's not that I don't think dealerships should be able to turn a profit- and I'm sure that if I knew a dealer personally I'd probably find that they tend to exhibit at most 90% of the worst possible traits of the 1%. It's that dealers are terrible humans who have done more than almost anyone to destroy the automotive industry. This car is the swansong of everything they've taken from us as enthusiasts, and the fact that it is the mechanism through which they are being rewarded for their efforts on just feels like an extra kick in the crotch.

Or, am I taking this too personally?

Here's a question for you: As deals fail to go through, why isn't Cadillac working out some mechanism to match up options and get the cars into the hands of other order holders? At least create some sort of option to transfer if the package is close? I've already seen at least 3 stories where cars have ended up in dealer inventory while some of us wonder if we're even going to get a car. I'm sure there are far more that have ended up on the lot, mark up or not, and people wander in and drive away with a car that 3 other people are already waiting for.

It's not that I don't think dealerships should be able to turn a profit- and I'm sure that if I knew a dealer personally I'd probably find that they tend to exhibit at most 90% of the worst possible traits of the 1%. It's that dealers are terrible humans who have done more than almost anyone to destroy the automotive industry. This car is the swansong of everything they've taken from us as enthusiasts, and the fact that it is the mechanism through which they are being rewarded for their efforts on just feels like an extra kick in the crotch.

Or, am I taking this too personally?
I can’t see Corporate getting involved once it’s been delivered.

If you're in the South....change this to the Rick Hendrick Special. Fu**Ed right in the a$$
It was one of the Hendrick dealers near Raleigh that insisted on a whole pkg of dealer adds on the car I really wanted in 17. I think it was end of year and there were few left with the good discounts and setup I wanted so I went with another manufacturer.

If you're in the South....change this to the Rick Hendrick Special. Fu**Ed right in the a$$
Did they do this to a reservation car? In the end my dealer did not do ADM or forced add ons even though they had my car listed on their website with a 20k ADM and were planning on the add ons. They did not install the car finish once I asked not to.

That’s interesting, I’ve mentioned that in addition to this Blackwing I also have an M5 on order just in case I never get an allocation for the BW. The BMW dealer that I’m working with is a Hendrick store. They had an M5 CS which in case you don’t know, is a one year only very limited edition model with less than 500 being built (I think). I asked my salesman about it and how much over MSRP it sold for. He told me that “Mr. Hendrick doesn’t believe in ADMs” so it sold for list price.

Now that CS may or may not have sold at MSRP but it’s entirely possible that Mr. Hendrick does believe in ADMs after all 😂

That is interesting my dealer this time was not a Hendrick. We are curious what PMD CT4 means with the last post as there were no specifics given.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners