Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

3 years old - almost

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
My V Wagon is getting old - Come Pearl Harbor Day this year, it will have been in service for 3 years. It was built the first week of November 2010, so next month it will be 3 years old.

I got a survey from JD Power wanting to know how I felt about my CTS and my dealership recently. There were 3 pages asking questions about what failed or doesn't work anymore. I didn't see a place where I could answer "NONE" and just skip those three pages, so I wrote "NONE" on the top and bottom of each page.

After 3 years, the only real "work" done on my V Wagon has been routine oil and filter changes, cabin air filter change, alignments and new tires. The V has been pretty much bullet proof. Gotta like that.

It's got almost 25,000 miles on it now, it goes on road trips, open road racing runs and is "mostly" my daily driver. I think I'll keep it a while longer.

Of course, everything I have is for sell for the right price - except my wife and my cats - so it someone were to be real crazy and make me an offer that was way more than it's worth, I'd have to think about selling. Not to worry, that's not going to happen. Okay by me, I love my V.

My V Wagon is getting old - Come Pearl Harbor Day this year, it will have been in service for 3 years. It was built the first week of November 2010, so next month it will be 3 years old.

I got a survey from JD Power wanting to know how I felt about my CTS and my dealership recently. There were 3 pages asking questions about what failed or doesn't work anymore. I didn't see a place where I could answer "NONE" and just skip those three pages, so I wrote "NONE" on the top and bottom of each page.

After 3 years, the only real "work" done on my V Wagon has been routine oil and filter changes, cabin air filter change, alignments and new tires. The V has been pretty much bullet proof. Gotta like that.

It's got almost 25,000 miles on it now, it goes on road trips, open road racing runs and is "mostly" my daily driver. I think I'll keep it a while longer.

Of course, everything I have is for sell for the right price - except my wife and my cats - so it someone were to be real crazy and make me an offer that was way more than it's worth, I'd have to think about selling. Not to worry, that's not going to happen. Okay by me, I love my V.

I love the color of your wagon.. I want that color but my wife wont let me lol. My aunt has an older cts which is red and it would remind her too much of it. I tried to explain to her the difference.. but she's not hearing it.

Just got my V last month and keep reading as to how reliable they are. Pretty much a rocket on 4 wheels with reliability! Can't beat that!! Looking forward to the miles on mine!

Just got my V last month and keep reading as to how reliable they are. Pretty much a rocket on 4 wheels with reliability! Can't beat that!! Looking forward to the miles on mine!

What color v? Stick? Which options does it have? Recaro's?

I love the color of your wagon.. I want that color but my wife wont let me lol. My aunt has an older cts which is red and it would remind her too much of it. I tried to explain to her the difference.. but she's not hearing it.

Crystal Red is a real "sleeper" color - one of the reasons I like it. Black with the yellow calipers and black wheels screams hot rod - you could look for one in that color. I saw a dard blue one down in Texas and it was a real sleeper also - even with the black wheels.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back