Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

News: Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado?

General News Post

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado?

By John Rosevear
The Motley Fool
November 29, 2013

2013-cadillac-elmiraj-concept-002-medium_large.jpg

It's no secret: General Motors (NYSE: GM ) has some big new Cadillacs on the way. But will a new Eldorado be among them?

It's looking more and more possible. One of GM's top executives recently hinted that a model based on last summer's Elmiraj show car, shown above, could see production.

But is a big expensive two-door really the car that GM should be focusing on right now?

Full Story: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/11/30/is-cadillac-about-to-revive-the-eldorado.aspx

Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado?

By John Rosevear
The Motley Fool
November 29, 2013

2013-cadillac-elmiraj-concept-002-medium_large.jpg

It's no secret: General Motors (NYSE: GM ) has some big new Cadillacs on the way. But will a new Eldorado be among them?

It's looking more and more possible. One of GM's top executives recently hinted that a model based on last summer's Elmiraj show car, shown above, could see production.

But is a big expensive two-door really the car that GM should be focusing on right now?

Full Story: Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado? (GM)

I wasn't a part of the large displacement v8 el dorado's of my father's generation so I thought I'd take a quick look at wikipedia to learn my self a little something. wow.. 8.2l 500ci v8's? thats crazy talk. I know they were heavy but thats a lot of power for the 70's. The 1's in the 90s were terrable. Cadillac has been pushing out some amazing vehicles of late so I cannot wait to see what it will look like.

I wasn't a part of the large displacement v8 el dorado's of my father's generation so I thought I'd take a quick look at wikipedia to learn my self a little something. wow.. 8.2l 500ci v8's? thats crazy talk. I know they were heavy but thats a lot of power for the 70's. The 1's in the 90s were terrable. Cadillac has been pushing out some amazing vehicles of late so I cannot wait to see what it will look like.
They were like Sherman Tanks. :chuckle:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners