Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

News: Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado?

General News Post

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado?

By John Rosevear
The Motley Fool
November 29, 2013

2013-cadillac-elmiraj-concept-002-medium_large.jpg

It's no secret: General Motors (NYSE: GM ) has some big new Cadillacs on the way. But will a new Eldorado be among them?

It's looking more and more possible. One of GM's top executives recently hinted that a model based on last summer's Elmiraj show car, shown above, could see production.

But is a big expensive two-door really the car that GM should be focusing on right now?

Full Story: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/11/30/is-cadillac-about-to-revive-the-eldorado.aspx

Clippers_FTW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 Cadillc CTS-V
Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado?

By John Rosevear
The Motley Fool
November 29, 2013

2013-cadillac-elmiraj-concept-002-medium_large.jpg

It's no secret: General Motors (NYSE: GM ) has some big new Cadillacs on the way. But will a new Eldorado be among them?

It's looking more and more possible. One of GM's top executives recently hinted that a model based on last summer's Elmiraj show car, shown above, could see production.

But is a big expensive two-door really the car that GM should be focusing on right now?

Full Story: Is Cadillac About to Revive the Eldorado? (GM)

I wasn't a part of the large displacement v8 el dorado's of my father's generation so I thought I'd take a quick look at wikipedia to learn my self a little something. wow.. 8.2l 500ci v8's? thats crazy talk. I know they were heavy but thats a lot of power for the 70's. The 1's in the 90s were terrable. Cadillac has been pushing out some amazing vehicles of late so I cannot wait to see what it will look like.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I wasn't a part of the large displacement v8 el dorado's of my father's generation so I thought I'd take a quick look at wikipedia to learn my self a little something. wow.. 8.2l 500ci v8's? thats crazy talk. I know they were heavy but thats a lot of power for the 70's. The 1's in the 90s were terrable. Cadillac has been pushing out some amazing vehicles of late so I cannot wait to see what it will look like.
They were like Sherman Tanks. :chuckle:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom