Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

I plan on daily driving mine and the CF packages just looked like they were begging to get eaten up by steep driveways and sharp speed bumps. They look good, just too risky for me. I'm not in the market to be replacing ~$1000 front splitters on the regular.

I plan on daily driving mine and the CF packages just looked like they were begging to get eaten up by steep driveways and sharp speed bumps. They look good, just too risky for me. I'm not in the market to be replacing ~$1000 front splitters on the regular.
I had this same thought... no cf also makes it more of a sleeper. Ended up doing cf1, but will be thoughtful on where I drive it.

How many miles your car had at delivery? Mine shows 7!

IMG_7330.jpg

Same here. Houston roads would have torn it up in a day.

Last edited:
You just earned my wife another lecture! 🤣

Same here. Houston roads would have torn it up in a day.
Chicago roads here and still went with CF1&2. I've driven lowered cars for 25 years, some with splitters or big lips. It isn't the owner to worry about but owners wives or shitty valet guys that you need to worry about. When I had my CTS with the VTXi package or whatever they called it, I had the front lip replaced 3 times. Every single one was from the stealerships valet drivers.

My biggest concern here in Tucson is shit roads/potholes and people dropping shit off of their vehicles, along with the random scattered garbage.

It's finally here!! Will be picking it up tomorrow so will post better pictures then.

View attachment 4357
I really like that color... You did well. Also first one I have seen without the CF package and I am happy there is still some definition on the rockers since I did not get CF2 pkg. Beautiful Car!!!

I agree, there are tons of hills and steep driveways where I live. I wiped out the plastic front splitter in my own driveway within 5 minutes of owning my V3. I had to back it in the whole time I owned it. I’m about ready to remove the carbon packages from mine for that reason alone (in addition to potentially speed up my order getting accepted).

Also, as far as tracking goes FWIW, none of the V3s at Spring Mountain had the CF package.

I agree, there are tons of hills and steep driveways where I live. I wiped out the plastic front splitter in my own driveway within 5 minutes of owning my V3. I had to back it in the whole time I owned it. I’m about ready to remove the carbon packages from mine for that reason alone (in addition to potentially speed up my order getting accepted).

Also, as far as tracking goes FWIW, none of the V3s at Spring Mountain had the CF package.
You guys are making me wish I had skipped cf... I still like the wing though even if the splitter doesn't survive.

You guys are making me wish I had skipped cf... I still like the wing though even if the splitter doesn't survive.
Eh, I think I still want it. I feel like the CT5 needs a little something to spruce up the rear, more so than the V3. I do prefer the sleeper look too, however.

I ordered no CF cause I like more of a sleeper and not gonna track a ton. I'm gonna debadge and black out Cadillac emblems. Then get a Blackwing symbol made put that on back and that's it

I ordered no CF cause I like more of a sleeper and not gonna track a ton. I'm gonna debadge and black out Cadillac emblems. Then get a Blackwing symbol made put that on back and that's it
I wish I could get the blackwing emblem in lieu of the cadillac symbol on the front grill... that would be dope

I am SO in for some Blackwing logos if you find someone to make them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back