Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Zero for 1, regretting selling V3

It'll pick back up, I had an offer for mine 4 weeks ago at 63,400 and passed on it. Checked with them 2 weeks ago and it was down to 60K...sold it yesterday for 63K. Still way lower than I wanted but had to do it. I'm sure the track editions will be solid regardless of everything else and the regular 4s will pick up.
63K is solid, can you share a benchmark purchase window sticker to gauge options please?

63K is solid, can you share a benchmark purchase window sticker to gauge options please?
Hard to give a good window as I've seen it vary in the 6 months I owned my 4BW (10/22-4/23) and track editions possibly factor in as well. I watched 4s and 5s on autotrader nationwide to see what these beasts were doing, especially to gauge my asking price on the 4BW. I sold it to an autotrader dealer (local Ford dealer) and they listed it for $68. Took them a while but it sold. I haven't looked since my 5BW order got picked up but autotrader will let you know what to do. BW shoppers will travel wherever needed to get what they want if price is right.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back