Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Xpel Ultimate Fusion

If it sounds too good to be true…..1k is VERY low for full frontal PPF. Mine is in the shop now getting full body xpel and then xpel fusion. Thankfully my installer seems to be doing great work. He is sending me videos and posting on IG. Proof will be in the pudding at pickup.

If it sounds too good to be true…..1k is VERY low for full frontal PPF. Mine is in the shop now getting full body xpel and then xpel fusion. Thankfully my installer seems to be doing great work. He is sending me videos and posting on IG. Proof will be in the pudding at pickup.
Agreed, but you can get a good deal on a good install. I have Xpel PPF on the front bumper, hood, and mirrors and it was $1500, which I feel is fair. Xpel Ceramic on the rest of the car including wheels and door jambs was another $1500, and mine came out perfect.

Agreed, but you can get a good deal on a good install. I have Xpel PPF on the front bumper, hood, and mirrors and it was $1500, which I feel is fair. Xpel Ceramic on the rest of the car including wheels and door jambs was another $1500, and mine came out perfect.
$1500 with the full hood, no fenders? If so that's a smoking deal.

I'm getting Xpel's PPF and Fusion ceramic applied to my new 5BW next week before it's delivered to me! I had not heard of Xpel's ceramic product before, but in researching it seems like a very good one. Looking forward to it as I have never had PPF (except my Lotus Elise's factory "Starshield" applied when new in 2007) or ceramic before. That video is pretty cool!
I had one of those but a 2006
10524733_672166732853767_5967832063710349784_n.jpg

I had one of those but a 2006View attachment 17161
Nice Chrome Orange! Granted I've had my 5BW less than a week, but I really think I'll have the Elise and 5BW for at least 10 years. They complement each other so well, they're such great driver's cars, and nothing like them will be made ever again.

Nice Chrome Orange! Granted I've had my 5BW less than a week, but I really think I'll have the Elise and 5BW for at least 10 years. They complement each other so well, they're such great driver's cars, and nothing like them will be made ever again.
I went with a 4bw but I agree. That's actually why I ordered one. I figured this may be my last opportunity to buy a performance oriented vehicle with ICE and manual transmission. It's all going downhill from here!!
I don't have the Elise anymore and I sure do miss it!!

All, with those with XPEL (I am doing full nose PPF and ceramic coating on the rest, also by XPEL) does anyone have any experience using XPEL products vs. others like Kosh Chemie/etc? Does using XPEL's own products make a difference vs other high end soaps/products? Their stuff is expensive and doesn't really to me, feel like there's much info offered on what you are getting.

Looks great to me, hope it stays that way for you. Don

All, with those with XPEL (I am doing full nose PPF and ceramic coating on the rest, also by XPEL) does anyone have any experience using XPEL products vs. others like Kosh Chemie/etc? Does using XPEL's own products make a difference vs other high end soaps/products? Their stuff is expensive and doesn't really to me, feel like there's much info offered on what you are getting.
I just use optimum no-rinse and wax with my xpel PPFd car. They said it was fine. This product is specifically made for coated cars, if you want to spend a couple extra bucks: Opti-Coat No Rinse 16 oz. - Opti-Coat

Thats what I currently use on all my cars, optimum no rinse wash and shine. Stuff is great.

I had 631 Coatings do my 5BW in Farmingdale. wasn't cheap , but they do a pretty good job. I only have one carbon fiber wrap piece lifting on my rear lower bumper. I will have him just trim the lifting part off on my next ceramic coating application. If the body part has hard curves and angles, the PPF sometimes lifts and relief cuts need to be made.

I had 631 Coatings do my 5BW in Farmingdale. wasn't cheap , but they do a pretty good job. I only have one carbon fiber wrap piece lifting on my rear lower bumper. I will have him just trim the lifting part off on my next ceramic coating application. If the body part has hard curves and angles, the PPF sometimes lifts and relief cuts need to be made.
That's where I dropped my car off today. Long time customer of theirs, love their work. I have never had any complaints, you get what you pay for!!!

Use what you like. The Xpel branded detailing products are nothing special.
I like Polish Angel Cosmic Spritz but that's silly expensive. A little does go a long ways though.
Koch Chemie makes good products so don't be afraid to use them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back