Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

WTB: ct5 BW wheels

Carguyshu

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I really need a second set of wheels so that I can have an extra set for track days. Anyone want to sell either a bronze set or a graphite set? I'd even consider the polished ones as I could always have them repainted or powder coated.

CT5-V-BW OEM wheel and tire part numbers if anyone needs them.

Q63 Polished Dark Android F/R 84319217/84319221

Q61 Satin Graphite F/R 84319218/84319222

RHL Tech Bronze F/R: 85155514/85155515

View attachment 11286View attachment 11287View attachment 11288

They're available... Check the usual GM parts wholesalers - best prices I found were around 30-35% off. I'm still not totally convinced the bronze wheels are forged (but bought a set anyway)...

I’m pretty sure all of them are forged. Thanks for the PN. If I can’t find a user set I’ll price compare new

@marfan what makes you think they are not forged wheels? Have you weighed any of them?

@marfan what makes you think they are not forged wheels? Have you weighed any of them?
I *thought* that I remembered a post where Mirza said the bronze ones were heavier but I may be losing my mind. I can't find an official GM source anywhere confirming that the bronze are forged - but @Mirza Grebovic said so in this post.

I had wheels drop shipped to the shop, so I never got to weigh them without tires. The bronze set with PS4S are a couple pounds lighter than the polished with Cooper all-seasons, though I think that's to be expected given the tires.

Finally, the wheels are inscribed DICASTAL - which for a time I thought meant they were cast, but I have since realized that's the name of a company making wheels for GM.

I *thought* that I remembered a post where Mirza said the bronze ones were heavier but I may be losing my mind. I can't find an official GM source anywhere confirming that the bronze are forged - but @Mirza Grebovic said so in this post.

I had wheels drop shipped to the shop, so I never got to weigh them without tires. The bronze set with PS4S are a couple pounds lighter than the polished with Cooper all-seasons, though I think that's to be expected given the tires.

Finally, the wheels are inscribed DICASTAL - which for a time I thought meant they were cast, but I have since realized that's the name of a company making wheels for GM.
I recall that as well in regard to the bronze wheels being heavier.

Its a 4 door. Wheel weight? 4 or 5? Cut 2 doors and see what it weighs!

That's why they are....special. ;)

Mirza would be one of the ones to know 4 sure.

Last edited:
Its a 4 door. Wheel weight? 4 or 5? Cut 2 doors and see what it weighs!

That's why they are....special. ;)

Mirza would be one of the ones to know 4 sure.
I don't really care about the weight (although unsprung weight is significantly more important than body weight) but the forged should in theory make a difference for winter pothole resistance and/or jumping curbs on the track.

More importantly, they're all about the same price so I'd rather buy a forged set if one of the three turns out to be just cast.

Check facebook blackwing owners group. Someone had a set of polished ones up for sale.

Check facebook blackwing owners group. Someone had a set of polished ones up for sale.
They want 3k for them, which is more than what they cost new from a dealer.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back