Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

World Challenge - Sonoma

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
The Cadillac Racing team finished the WC season with a second and fifth at Sonoma this past weekend. Andy Pilgrim got by his team mate Johnny O'Connell early in the race and set out after Randy Pobst who was in second at the time. Pobst's Volvo faded a little and Andy got by and then got after Figge in the leading Volvo. It got close late but Figge held off Andy for the win.

Andy's second place finish and being ahead of Pobst solidified his second place in the Driver's Championship.

Johnny had already locked up the Driver's Championship before Sonoma. Cadillac took the Manufacturer's Championship with both Johnny and Andy at the top of the Driver's standings.

Check out the WC article at:
SCCA Pro Racing World Challenge

And a special thanks to the Cadillac team for treating us like true VIPs...what a awesome job. Winning cars, winning teams and winning races!

I wish I lived closer to some of the road courses so I could get a chance to see one in person. Of course I'd need more time off from work and all my hobby duties in order to actually go to a race.

The only time I get to speak with the drivers like Andy or Johnny is at a Corvette event they are at.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back