Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

World Challenge at Mazda Raceway (Laguna Seca)

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Practice 1 is done and the top 10 cars in GT are within 1.90 seconds of each other.
Andy Pilgrim is at the top of the speed charts in the #8 CTS V R. Johnny O was 6th fastest in the #3 Caddy.
In between are a Volvo, a Porsche GT3, another Volvo and another Porsche.

Practice 2 starts in 2 hours - more then.

I'd like to see Cadillac Racing in the ALMS taking on the BMW's there or maybe in the DTM racing in Europe. Be interesting to see how they do.

Last edited:
Practice 1 is done and the top 10 cars in GT are within 1.90 seconds of each other.
Andy Pilgrim is at the top of the speed charts in the #8 CTS V R. Johnny O was 6th fastest in the #3 Caddy.
In between are a Volvo, a Porsche GT3, another Volvo and another Porsche.

Practice 2 starts in 2 hours - more then.

I'd like to see Cadillac Racing in the ALMS taking on the BMW's there or maybe in the DTM racing in Europe. Be interesting to see how they do.

Is this being televised somewhere? I'd like to watch..

It looks like Cadillac Racing decided that practice 1 was about all they needed as Andy and Johnny went out early in Practice 2 and then parked the cars. Andy was 5th and Johnny 8th in this session.

Qualifying comes in about 3 hours. More tomorrow.

Andy will start second behind the Volvo of Randy Pobst. Johnny O will start eighth. In between are a Corvette, another Volvo, a Porsche GT3, another Porsche GT3 , and a Porsche 997. The "rewards" weight is hurting Johnny here.

Race is today at 14:20 Central - of course it's not televised but I'll be "watching" live timing on the web.

Last edited:
Andy will start second behind the Volvo of Randy Pobst. Johnny O will start eighth. In between are a Corvette, another Volvo, a Porsche GT3, another Porsche GT3 , and a Porsche 997. The "rewards" weight is hurting Johnny here.

Race is today at 12:20 Central - of course it's not televised but I'll be "watching" live timing on the web.

Thanks for the updates..

The race results will be posted next, so if you don't want to know, stop reading here!

Tape delay broadcast of the race is scheduled for May 27th.

Last edited:
Initial race results.
Volvos First and Second
Andy Pilgrim in Third in the CTSV-R
Johnny O finished Seventh

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC