Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wiring harness issue

Got the letter recently for my 22 and it was built in Aug 21. Have not called dealer yet cause I'm too busy going to Road Atlanta to watch Cadillac win.

Last edited:
The first guy I talked to tried to get me in for an inspection and then they would order the part. Someone else ordered it and then I went in for the repair. It's a recall. They have to install the part regardless.

I got the letter yesterday for the 22 BW4 I traded in on my 24 BW4 Arrival Edition.

This is a nightmare. My local service department says for me to call the parts department. The parts department says that they need to talk to the service department. All of the parts are on backorder without an ETA when they will be available. The dealer blamed this on the strike. Stupid strike.

FWIW, I had this recall done today. Per the service recall bulletin they are supposed to inspect the wiring harness and brake line first before ordering parts but it is in tough spot to get to so I would try to make sure they have the parts on-hand first so you don't have to do this twice.

I would check to make sure they have the protective sleeves, zip-ties, JB-Weld and some duct tape before you head to the dealer. :)

The cowl and wipers have to come off to gain access to the firewall so you can even inspect it. It took about 2 hours for the tech to do the job.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners