Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V When does 2024 CT5 BW Production begin

CT5-V Model

Lpe385

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BLK WING
Anyone know when 2024 production will begin for Blackwing CT5’s?

Thanks in advance

IDK if they breakout BW production, but the new year model was supposed to have started on 7/10.

Thanks guys, I have a set few favorite cars I look up nearly everyday to follow the market and did a new search for 24’s which show several in transit. Flirting with the idea of a bright red CT5 BW.

While waiting for my 23 to arrive I almost pulled the trigger on 2 different 19’s in bright red.

Thanks in advance

Thanks guys, I have a set few favorite cars I look up nearly everyday to follow the market and did a new search for 24’s which show several in transit. Flirting with the idea of a bright red CT5 BW.

While waiting for my 23 to arrive I almost pulled the trigger on 2 different 19’s in bright red.

Thanks in advance
There weren't any '19 Blackwings. Do you mean CTS-Vs?

If so those weren't available in manual, which is the biggest selling point of the current Blackwings over the 3rd gen CTS-V

Sorry should’ve been more specific but the mention of bright red I thought would obviously mean I was talking about a CTS V, the manual was not an issue as it wasn’t available in that GEN.

Point I was making was considering a new 24 in bright red, while I was bored waiting for my current 23 CT5 BW I almost bought a bright red 19, just for the color. Very glad I didn’t.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back