Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Last week of CT5 V 2024 production

GM MUSL

Do we have any confirmation of the last week of production for the CT5 V Blackwing? New CT5 start was announced to begin Spring 2024 and if changeover takes a few weeks then 2024 production could stop soon? Any new news?

New production usually happens after the Summer break (tooling changes take place during that week.) I would expect MY 25 cars to start rolling out the plants until late July if things are typical.

I believe I read 2025 production is scheduled for April 24? Of course, expect it to possibly get pushed back. I think it's usually May. Anyway, usually current MY would end about 4 weeks earlier, so say, April 1. I wouldn't wait to the last minute.

I believe I read 2025 production is scheduled for April 24? Of course, expect it to possibly get pushed back. I think it's usually May. Anyway, usually current MY would end about 4 weeks earlier, so say, April 1. I wouldn't wait to the last minute.
Yeah, I'm not buying that. I'd say it would be like last year, which is like the time frame @rdollie suggested.

I think that is just for the non-V 2025 CT5. For the V and V Blackwing, I read that production would start in the summer.

I think that is just for the non-V 2025 CT5. For the V and V Blackwing, I read that production would start in the summer.
I don't know why they would do that (didn't last year). The only time I can remember when they had different production start times was when the BWs were first introduced. Guess we will see. April is really close. You would think there would be some notice out there by now.

I don't know why they would do that (didn't last year). The only time I can remember when they had different production start times was when the BWs were first introduced. Guess we will see. April is really close. You would think there would be some notice out there by now.
So far this is the only source I've seen: https://gmauthority.com/blog/2024/0...roduction-start-date-pushed-back-a-few-weeks/

It’s worth noting that these dates are tentative in nature, and subject to change at any point. In addition, the production start dates only apply to the CT5 Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport trim levels, as the high-performance variants of the 2025 CT5 – which include the CT5-V and CT5-V Blackwing – are on a different production schedule.

It kind of makes sense in this case since they announced the refresh for the V well after the non-V.

Based on my production results (order/allocation was accepted just before Thanksgiving - delivered to dealer maybe 2nd week of Jan.), I would expect you'll see a status change within a week or so. Seemed mine went quick.

I agree with July is the month. My friend had to reorder his 2022 into a 2023 in July of 2022 when his allocation did not come thru. Ended up costing him $7000 more for the next model year.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back