Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 2024 production end date?

GM MUSL

CT5 is being refreshed for 2025 and reports indicate new production will begin in Spring 2024 for the 2025 refreshed model. Does anyone know the date when the 2024 CT5 production will end? I am waiting for Blackwing 6M allocation and thinking early end to 2024 at this point will push me to next model year.

this yr I think u could submit a 2023 order until May or so.

Usually you can submit an order up until the first week or so of may, of that model year. Then cars for that model year are built until early/mid July of that model year. Next model year car usually start production mid-July.

If you heard '25MY production will start in the spring of '24, then that is unusually early. And if thats true, I'd expect '24MY orders to end like Feb/March.

If it is of any reference, the last day of 2023 production was June 9th, 2023. 2024 production began on July 10th.

I ordered a 2024 5BW about three weeks ago and it still hasn't been accepted by GM. The dealer seems confident that the order will go through...but seeing how quickly some of the other orders here have been accepted, built and delivered, I'm beginning to get skeptical. Is there a chance I'll be forced to order a '25?

Your dealer has to get an allocation first…do they sell a lot of blackwings at your dealer? If they get an allocation, are you their only order?

Yes, they're a high volume dealer and had five BWs available on the lot and one in transit, but none of them were exactly what I wanted so I decided to custom order. Fingers crossed?

I thought somewhere on here was a thread or post about MY ends dates. You might want do a search. Should be VERY soon. 2025 production keeps getting pushed back, but IIRC, it's now May.

I was told by 3 different dealers that 2024 order cycle is essentially over with last orders taken for them on 3/7. Production will continue until May something. 2025 production starts late June or July

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back