Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V What would you buy if you won $230,000 (tax free)?

CT5-V Model

Worldrider

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
E4F8B347-2EBB-4D5D-B077-700B861D214D.jpeg

One thing you could do is purchase this Maverick Noir Frost CT5-V Blackwing I just specc’d out 😯…
(This is in Canuck dollars, just thought it was an interesting perspective)
$2748 x 84 months = $230,832

Last edited:
Sure as hell wouldn't be that! Maybe a CT4-V BW without added dealer fees. And invest the rest. I'm sure no one will agree with me. Haha.

Probably a decent spec 992 Turbo S.

5BW for weekend duty and a Hellcat Durango for daily/family use.

If it had to be spent on vehicles::
  • sports car: Porsche Cayman GTS 4.0 ($99k)
  • truck: Ford F150 Tremor w/ AWD t-case ($72)
  • electric: Hyundai Ionic 5 AWD ($57k)
Total: $228k

The list above assumes I could keep my 4BW.

If I could spend it on anything, I would make a downpayment on a house in another city. The logistics hassles of selling my current house, buying a new house, and moving 2 cars and 2 cats 1000 miles all by myself is why I have not already moved. A $230k cash wad would simplify that process tremendously. I could buy the new house, move, and then sell my current house after I had vacated.

A 2017 V12 Vantage S with a 7 speed manual if I could find one.

However I'd probably go buy a Wrangler 392 or a Defender V8 to round out my garage with my Z06 and 5BW. Spend the rest on the lifetime of maintenance they will require till I die.

If starting from nothing, an Elise like the one I have ($50k), a 5BW like the one I have on the way to the dealer ($110k w/tax), and a Genesis GV60 for the wifey ($70k).

If I get to keep the Elise and wife's car we have now, then the 5BW and an F430 Spider, and start saving for a manual swap.

One thing you could do is purchase this Maverick Noir Frost CT5-V Blackwing I just specc’d out 😯…
(This is in Canuck dollars, just thought it was an interesting perspective)
$2748 x 84 months = $230,832

You could also just pay $162K and pocket $70K rather than financing at 7%! But maybe that's obvious :)

BTW - did you order the 5BW from Forbes in Kitchener? I was #2 on their list (behind the still to be delivered 2022 model) but backed out when I received an allocation from Barry Cullen in Guelph in the fall. I'm guessing you were next in line?

Good luck with the delivery of your 2023! Mine was built about a month ago...but who knows when it may arrive.

Land plot in Southern Utah next to ^^^^^ I have a feeling you know why? Im city, concrete all my life. Ready for some space. Utah, Mountains, Beautiful. Hmm.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back