Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V What Don't You Like About Your CT4-V Blackwing

Cadillac CT4-V model
Not a fan of the giant wing and would love to see an aftermarket solution. Maybe something more low profile that covers the holes where it bolts down.

I don’t think the wing is that big. Maybe have it painted body color so it’s a little less obvious?

I don’t think the wing is that big. Maybe have it painted body color so it’s a little less obvious?
The wing is still subtle, but I just like the flow of the side profile without the wing. Think it would create better synergy with the front IMO.

My take on the wing is that I cant see it at all in my rear view so I dont even think about it. On my SS, it had a smaller wing and I could see 100% of it all the time. So by that metric, this wing is tanglibly smaller. If your issue is with external aesthetics, I get it, but honestly I think its the least offensive issue with the rear end...talkin those Beluga Whale vibes

I agree. I think the best part of a CT4 BW rear is the carbon spoiler. I liked the standard black but the carbon just looks like art.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back