Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Welcome to CadillacVnet.com!

We built this site to be a home for all Cadillac V-Series owners and enthusiasts without all of the annoying ads and popups. Registration is totally free, and you do not have to register to get rid of tons of annoying ads all over the place. While ads do help pay the bills, including hosting fees, software licenses, and much more, we don't want to bombard our visitors and Members with so many ads that it impedes their ability to find the information they're looking for.

With that said - take a look around. The forums are fully operational now and we encourage you to leave any comments or suggestions about the site in the Site Help and Feedback Forum here.

We are still actively working to add content to the Galleries and the Knowledgebase, so bear with us. As we continue to add more content, we'll post updates here in the forums.

Stay tuned!! :blinzel:

Just wanted to followup on where I am with the site right now.

It looks like I haven't done much since releasing the site yesterday, but I have been working behind the scenes on the Knowledgebase. I'm trying to put a lot of information together and organize it in a logical way so that it will be easy to find for members and visitors to the site. I should be ready to release it in the next 24 to 48 hours.

After that, I'll be going back to the Gallery to continue making some changes there and adding more photos for the various models.

After that, I'll be coming back to the forums here and installing a Garage system - similar to the one we have on the XLR-Net.com. There are a couple of different systems out there, so right now I'm researching my options since I have a feeling, that support and updates for the system that I have on the XLR Net is lacking from the software developers.

So for now, be patient and stay tuned! :wink:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners