Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

VBLKWNG CT5-V Blackwing Tour Thread

The adjustment bolt is a separate tool you can use to adjust how far out the strut is - it’s basically acting as a stop until you put the main bolts back in and tighten.

I’m running the track spec alignment all the time. As others said it’s tow that kills alignment.

I do wish someone made real rear toe links as I hate the eccentrics.
So you followed the directions in the video without that bolt, or do you have/know what part number that missing bolt is for us?

So you followed the directions in the video without that bolt, or do you have/know what part number that missing bolt is for us?
I didn’t need that bolt because when I went all the way in it was at -2.5. You really only need that bolt if you want something in between. Otherwise, just slam it in until it stops.

04/22/2022 - 04/24/2022 LS Fest West Rumble Class and Grudge T&T

First time out did terrible, got 12.5, then after some tips from a friend who's been drag racing for 15+ years got down to 11.333 best time. I've never drag raced before on a drag strip, and this was with a pro tree. Great experience, this car is fast, also at a DA of ~3000 ft. I lost in my bracket this morning as I was trying to hit 11.5 and went 11.3, which then managed to repeat a couple times.
Pretty impressive performance, especially in that air! Does your CT5-V Blackwing have the A10 or M6 transmssion? And do you have any idea what your official race weight was on the drag racing day?

Pretty impressive performance, especially in that air! Does your CT5-V Blackwing have the A10 or M6 transmssion? And do you have any idea what your official race weight was on the drag racing day?
I have the A10 and no, I don't know the race weight. Wish I did though.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back