Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V Series Production Figures?

Red Dog

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS-V Wagon
Does anyone know where or if we can access V series production numbers? I'm a former Corvette guy and subscribed for years to the Corvette Black Book. Anything like that for the V?? I'm curious to see how many more '11 Red V Wagons there are out there...

Does anyone know where or if we can access V series production numbers? I'm a former Corvette guy and subscribed for years to the Corvette Black Book. Anything like that for the V??

Wish Cadillac made this information available like Chevy does for the Vette. It's easier for the Vette since they are made in only one place. If anyone finds out what V production numbers are, please post them.

I'm curious to see how many more '11 Red V Wagons there are out there...

At least one more!

I would assume all the CTS-V's were made at one location as well, could be wrong. I know I was also able to find out this info on my XLR-V from Rob's other site (xlr-net.com) and these were all built at the Corvette BG plant. The Corvette Museum is also able to get the build sheets and window sticker on most of them. Seems that with the demise on the XLR in '09, they didn't keep the all the build sheets on the '09.

Maybe Rob has some contacts where he can get this information for us??

Sent a PM on the other site to Cadillac Customer Service to see if they could get the information for us. I keep you all informed!!

Wish Cadillac made this information available like Chevy does for the Vette. It's easier for the Vette since they are made in only one place. If anyone finds out what V production numbers are, please post them.

At least one more!

Last edited:
I would assume all the CTS-V's were made at one location as well, could be wrong.

I assume that is true but the V rolls down the same line as all the rest of the CTS line up and they probably make other vehicles at the same plant. When it comes to the Vette, there is only one plant and only one car built there (now that the XLR is gone).

Some body knows the numbers, it's just hard for someone outside to dig them out.

Found some Info....

Found this information on an internet search, unfortunately it doesn't goes past 2009:

Production numbers (This is V-series only)
2005[SUP][23][/SUP]3,508
2007[SUP][24][/SUP]1,176
2009[SUP][25][/SUP]2,847

<TBODY>
<TH>Model Year</TH><TH>Total U.S sales</TH>
</TBODY>

The Lansing Grand River plant, where they are built doesn't breakout the V series total from the numbers shown on their wesbite. They build the CTS, STS and CTS-V Wagon, Sedan and Coupe. One thing I did find interesting, the V-Series motors are built at a GM Mexico plant.

The search continues......

So I found some conflicting data on the 2009 figures posted earlier. The information below is from another forum that someone posted, as getting it from the gactory directly. Take it for what it is worth.

2009 Total Production: 3,035

Broken down by Color

Silver 394
Thunder Gray 313
Black 1526
Crystal Red 416
White Diamond 304
Blue Opulent 82

Other information not broken done by color of vehicle:

Of the 3,035 produced,

82.4% were Automatics
17.6% Manual
52.3% Racaro Seat option
76.1% Polished Wheels
75.7% Ebony Interior
17.5% Titanium Interior
6.8% Ebony/Cashmere Interior
90.2% Sunroof Option
88.6% Navigation Option

Still waiting to hear back on the 2010, 2011 and 2012 model information.

I inquired back when I first built this site, and never got a response back from Cadillac. I'm assuming they don't keep detailed records like the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant does.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back