Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ugh

burn813

Original Ginger
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I am gutted right now
4E328EBA-F57B-4794-895E-5808810CC00E.jpeg
AFEB9690-8589-4CA6-B936-2DB4141E456D.jpeg
4A19A4A4-2F04-4B7D-BA2A-3347C8610535.jpeg
B06F365B-85D4-4E19-B704-1D80F521AE47.jpeg
9A889963-F3D4-44F0-A79E-7864C5065258.jpeg

I feel your pain! I scratched my rear bumper with the garage door and wanted to kick myself in my butt if I could! Fortunately found an awesome mobile repair guy who came out over a couple of days and fixed it and some bumper damage on the M3 at the same time. He did a great job blending and curing the paint so it worked out well (the high-end body shops here said they couldn't even add me to their waiting list for several months and I knew from a prior thread there were no new bumpers available!)

Sorry to see that. Really does not look too bad though. Hope it gets sorted quickly.

I was this close to getting rear ended today coming home from work. Left lane was in traffic, but came to an unexpected stop. I was paying attention and stopped smoothly, but car behind me had to swerve onto the shoulder to avoid me (I actually even was able to slightly turned/angle my car towards the lane on my right without messing them up to give the car behind me a little extra room... that may have been the difference! Felt so lucky.

Since rona came around it's really brought out all the shittiest drivers. Everyone seems to have the attitude like they're the only one on the road. The highway speeds were nice but the local driving has just gotten worse.

Since rona came around it's really brought out all the shittiest drivers. Everyone seems to have the attitude like they're the only one on the road. The highway speeds were nice but the local driving has just gotten worse.
I agree. And they think they are experienced racers with all etiquette tossed out the window. Too many Idiot drivers out there nowadays.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back