Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tpms relearn

safridi22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
Hey

How do i get the car into the “relearn” mode for tpms sensors. I want to see if those universal tools on amazon work bc i dont want to bring it to the dealership everytime i swap wheels for the season.

Thanks

Settings on the dash cluster -> go to the bottom and it'll say tpms learn. Hold the right steering wheel scroll wheel down for 5 seconds and it'll either honk the horn or just say "relearning" then use the tool to walk around. I think you need to start with driver's side front but cant recall

Settings on the dash cluster -> go to the bottom and it'll say tpms learn. Hold the right steering wheel scroll wheel down for 5 seconds and it'll either honk the horn or just say "relearning" then use the tool to walk around. I think you need to start with driver's side front but cant recall
Thank you for this

Thank you for this
AA7A707C-056E-44E7-A198-4C47A4C8A04B.jpeg

Attachments

• 6D143F0E-9957-4827-A67E-617A3ACA3449.jpeg
    6D143F0E-9957-4827-A67E-617A3ACA3449.jpeg
    999 KB · Views: 129
  • 47AB8209-8D86-4727-A3C1-DD4025A14C73.jpeg
    47AB8209-8D86-4727-A3C1-DD4025A14C73.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 127
On my 5 the car just found the new sensors automatically. I believe others have had the same experience.

My 4BW found the new set of sensors on it’s own without any tools or menus. It did take a short drive for it to occur as I think the original sensors being in close proximity in garage could have been confusing things.

It relearned...I had originally let it sit for 20 mins and then drove for 10 mins

On my 5 the car just found the new sensors automatically. I believe others have had the same experience.
Same here. Every time we change wheels/tires on the CT4-V Blackwing, it automatically relearns the new TPMS sensors within 15 or 20 miles.

When the tire shop broke mine, I reset to see if that would happen and the other 3 that weren't damaged never relearned until the dealer did it again with a tool. I had a constant tpms light and no tire showed a value on the info screen, just a dashed null value. Might be that they relearn as long as all are working but any issues or malfunctions prevent it.

When the tire shop broke mine, I reset to see if that would happen and the other 3 that weren't damaged never relearned until the dealer did it again with a tool. I had a constant tpms light and no tire showed a value on the info screen, just a dashed null value. Might be that they relearn as long as all are working but any issues or malfunctions prevent it.
What a coincidence…..my dealership also broke one of my sensors and replaced it. Have u guys had any luck with the universal tools on amazon?

Discount tire has the tool. Make an appointment and in and out in 15m.

As long as you got the right sensor, you dont need a trigger tool for the sensor. Just set it to relearn on the dash, drive around, itll sync and start showing readings on the dash.

AC Delcon PN: 13538760

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners