Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

To be CT4-V BW owner

AlaskanCT4

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Hello from Alaska!

My CT4-V BW is in the parking lot world waiting to be shipped. I got the note last week it was done and they gave me the window sticker, but no movement since. From all the threads I’ve read so far the parking lot could be a long one. Hopefully it comes in before the snow flies. Thanks for all the threads, great forum!

Jay

It will be worth the wait. I have had my 5BW for one week. I strongly recommend that all "waiters" download the owners manual and study the "switch-oligy" before delivery. I'm serious. The technology is almost out of Star Trek. And trying to learn it while driving is dangerous.

It will be worth the wait. I have had my 5BW for one week. I strongly recommend that all "waiters" download the owners manual and study the "switch-oligy" before delivery. I'm serious. The technology is almost out of Star Trek. And trying to learn it while driving is dangerous.
Thanks, that’s a great idea. Off to reading the flight manual 👍

Thanks Rob. Is there a good way to track the car through shipping to Alaska?
I can only track the car in GM's Order Workbench System which isn't very accurate. Once it's picked up for transport, there's no further way for me to track it

My Sewell sales lady told me that once the car was shipped, she could track it. I don't know how the cars are delivered to Alaska. Ship? Truck? UFO? I suggest asking the dealership salesperson.

My Sewell sales lady told me that once the car was shipped, she could track it. I don't know how the cars are delivered to Alaska. Ship? Truck? UFO? I suggest asking the dealership salesperson.
Thanks!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners