Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Though market adjustments were a thing of the past? Not in Florida

Yeah, that's old info on the 120th. This BW is the 20th Anniversary. Probably the same stuff. Also has Black interior with "Signet accents".

One article I found said these 20th anniversary special editions packages will come in black diamond tricoat, but that monroney that @Tall Steve linked just says "special edition exterior finish". For what isn't included for that $36k (CCB, CF1/2) this better be special and not just the bean counters trying to cover up EV losses.

One article I found said these 20th anniversary special editions packages will come in black diamond tricoat, but that monroney that @Tall Steve linked just says "special edition exterior finish". For what isn't included for that $36k (CCB, CF1/2) this better be special and not just the bean counters trying to cover up EV losses.
There had better be a reach around and a happy ending!

I remember reading somewhere in small print that you must also have an extra large willie to purchase the edition...
Aroused Hard Ons GIF

I saw this thread last night and after looking at the sticker for the $160k Blackwing, I did some digging myself to see what could possibly be included in the $36k 20th anniversary package. I couldn't find much but I did find this article from this past August:

"Aside from the color, which will not be unique to the anniversary cars, the package also adds a custom grille header, wake-up animation screen, and unique puddle lamp projectors. If we're being completely honest, that's not a ton of equipment, so the cost of this package shouldn't be too much higher than the paint."

GM: Hold my beer 😂

Oh,......it also comes with a "certificate of authenticity". That was the deal clincher for me. I'm calling my dealer to get one.

** For 36k more.....it should come with a Rolex watch.

Rolex dealers have even bigger ADM, and it’s a two year wait to get one.
Actual dealers cannot charge over MSRP. Now, they CAN make you buy a bunch of junk you don't want first, but the actual watch will go out the door MSRP. I've found a lot of similarities in the Blackwing waiting game and the Rolex waiting game. There are good delears and bad dealers. The lists are vague, the timeline is unknown, but if you are patient with a good dealer, you will be fine.

Subscribed for this new 36K addition.

Come to NYC. You can get a big discount on Rolex's ,AP's and Breitlings that will still be warm off the wrist that it was swiped from !

Actual dealers cannot charge over MSRP. Now, they CAN make you buy a bunch of junk you don't want first, but the actual watch will go out the door MSRP. I've found a lot of similarities in the Blackwing waiting game and the Rolex waiting game. There are good delears and bad dealers. The lists are vague, the timeline is unknown, but if you are patient with a good dealer, you will be fine.
The two Rolex AD's I deal with have been real slow at getting me what I want and I have spent thousands with them....

The two Rolex AD's I deal with have been real slow at getting me what I want and I have spent thousands with them....
My rationale for buying off of Chrono24 is that the added price and immediate delivery more than offsets the fact that I don't have to buy a half-dozen TAG Heuer watches I don't want. Plus I don't have to kiss anybodies ass which I hate doing. I have nothing against TAG watches but there are other watches I would buy first that I like.

Last edited:
My rationale for buying off of Chrono24 is that the added price and immediate delivery more than offsets the fact that I don't have to buy a half-dozen TAG Heuer watches I don't want. Plus I don't have to kiss anybodies ass which I hate doing. I have nothing against TAG watches but there are other watches I would buy first that I like.
I get what you are saying for sure............ I can't afford crap right now anyways......

I saw this thread last night and after looking at the sticker for the $160k Blackwing, I did some digging myself to see what could possibly be included in the $36k 20th anniversary package. I couldn't find much but I did find this article from this past August:

"Aside from the color, which will not be unique to the anniversary cars, the package also adds a custom grille header, wake-up animation screen, and unique puddle lamp projectors. If we're being completely honest, that's not a ton of equipment, so the cost of this package shouldn't be too much higher than the paint."

GM: Hold my beer 😂
If you were going to spend that kind of money on a Blackwing you might as well go get a Hennessy Edition.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 10.09.32 AM.png

chrono24 is pretty underrated site imo
bought several watches from there

these were all colors you couldn't normally get.... interior and exterior The window sticker posted above (and here) is the special edition 1 of 20.... This customer also ordered a new Cadillac CELESTIQ and bought an Escalade-V from me earlier in the year...

I have another one, not built yet, that will be somewhere around $200k... He wanted to create his own with even colors you couldn't have chosen on these..... It will be a matte neon green from the factory...

1701914170944.png

If you were going to spend that kind of money on a Blackwing you might as well go get a Hennessy Edition.

View attachment 23002

I sold John Hennessey an Escalade-V earlier this year... Some dealers sell his already modded cars... We don't where I am because it voids the warranty..

these were all colors you couldn't normally get.... interior and exterior The window sticker posted above (and here) is the special edition 1 of 20.... This customer also ordered a new Cadillac CELESTIQ and bought an Escalade-V from me earlier in the year...

I have another one, not built yet, that will be somewhere around $200k... He wanted to create his own with even colors you couldn't have chosen on these..... It will be a matte neon green from the factory...

View attachment 23024

Cool, I take back anything I said then. That’s awesome, post some pics of one of these if you can.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back