Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Though market adjustments were a thing of the past? Not in Florida

wow... $151k for a 5BW!
Yeah, but someone checked ALL the boxes on that one...well except for one as its a 6M car. With that build sheet and CYM color, going to be a rare configuration in the end.

The rest are classic dealer stock orders, auto with sunroof, boooo!

Inventory around the country seems to be growing over last few months and many sitting (even 2023's) , Sewell and a couple others are out as soon as in (obvious customer ordered or deposit before they arrived cars) but i can see for in stock will be below msrp soon if not now when someone speaks to sales rep/dealers. No wonder why many dealers cant get allocations they cant get sell them once they get them. Even Delaware Cadillac still has several, a few months ago were above msrp now on website at msrp and even the black one they were on here advertising a "deal" they still have.

I noticed the yellow one as i have been checking daily for yellow manual and few other colors and just came up on Cadillac website today even though says available now.

Yeah, but someone checked ALL the boxes on that one...well except for one as its a 6M car. With that build sheet and CYM color, going to be a rare configuration in the end.

The rest are classic dealer stock orders, auto with sunroof, boooo!
I haven't been paying enough attention I didn't even know this was a thing:
  • 20th Anniversary of V-Series Commemorative content:
    • Includes 20th Anniversary grille header decal and unique cluster wake up animation
IMO too many 'special' editions. 120th, 20th, IMSA x3, Mondrian ... I know BMW and Porsche do it too, but c'mon.

Side note: anyone have a video of that wake up animation? :ROFLMAO:

When I first started looking for a 4BW, I checked with the San Antonio Cadillac dealership.

At that time, they had none in stock and the next shipment was manual transmissions only, we wanted the auto trans. There were 3 option packages that you had to buy, inexpensive but then a $5500 package was attached to them plus a $10,000 market adjustment. So, out the door was $95,000, No go.

Several months later we boght a highly optioned Road Atlanta IMSA car. Dealership has been very good to work with. Don

When I first started looking for a 4BW, I checked with the San Antonio Cadillac dealership.

At that time, they had none in stock and the next shipment was manual transmissions only, we wanted the auto trans. There were 3 option packages that you had to buy, inexpensive but then a $5500 package was attached to them plus a $10,000 market adjustment. So, out the door was $95,000, No go.

Several months later we boght a highly optioned Road Atlanta IMSA car. Dealership has been very good to work with. Don
This is the dealer that didn't give you the window sticker until you paid the car off?

This is the dealer that didn't give you the window sticker until you paid the car off?
Yes, don't know why this has happened. Salesman is knowledgeable and cordial. Service dept is similar. Don

I went to that Florida dealer this summer when I was first shopping for a 5BW. Non negotiable $20k dealer adjustment. I walked out and went to another local dealer and got a 5BW off the lot for MSRP, but paid for dealer-added window tinting (which I wanted anyway here in Florida). Keep shopping around. Don’t feed dealer greed.

IMG_5785.gif

They can ask whatever they want. The market will pay what they're worth. Lots of sucker rich people in Florida. Sorry about that for those of you who are not.

Reactions: MDM
What’s included in the $36K special edition pkg and $7K blue calipers? You’re tight with Sewell and answers are needed here. I’m thinking those options are good for at least a 1HP increase.
I was just reporting the facts, Cadillac sets the price.... I 🤔 who it could be for? Oh, the 20th edition has 5 more HP I believe.... 😁

I was just reporting the facts, Cadillac sets the price.... I 🤔 who it could be for? Oh, the 20th edition has 5 more HP I believe.... 😁
I can see it’s a Cadillac item and not an ADM. But the dealer should know what they’re selling to convince me to pay another $43K? Well, my dealer wouldn’t know, but Sewell would because they know everything.

Holy cow, what is this $36k option? Its still not on the configurator and I can't find much online about it either.

The $7120 package is probably so you have the privilege of "picking your favorite year of V", just like on the 120th. But $36K for what? And what is "Meeker Metallic"? We need answers! Where's the Blackwing King @1StunnaV ?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back