Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwings Build & Price Tool is Live!

Speaking of "old school WRX feel" this is what my car is configured like
Nah that’s definitely mine. Jk. But clearly you have good taste 😏
B904AA7B-52E9-4C96-8D8B-9BDCE6B28BA7.jpeg

I agree the bronze wheels would look good with any color. I’m going to have the dealer add a full set in case i want to change them out.

I agree the bronze wheels would look good with any color. I’m going to have the dealer add a full set in case i want to change them out.
I saw a black 911 with gold wheels and damn its a good color combo, I'm sure brown will look good as well.

They are only getting 1 of those in Vegas. They offered it to me since I just turned in a 2018 First Edition M5, but it had a $20K ADM making the total $162K so I declined. But I was tempted... The M5 is a total beast...
They did the same thing to me when I went to look at a Ford TRX. ADM of 18K bringing it up to 120K. Hate when they do that

I got to stop my dealership yesterday found out of 3 of the people who where allocated spots in the 250 opening are Jacksonville jaguars players. And I got to check out a new Escalade fully load impressive and awesome.

I got to stop my dealership yesterday found out of 3 of the people who where allocated spots in the 250 opening are Jacksonville jaguars players. And I got to check out a new Escalade fully load impressive and awesome.
I know Michael Strahan is getting one from my dealership.

It's hard to imagine football players and celebrities sitting at their computers hoping to strike it rich like us plebes attempting to get a reservation.

Athletes seem to like these cars. Adam Eaton from the Chicago White Sox was on the V3 FB page when he was with the Nationals.

Athletes seem to like these cars. Adam Eaton from the Chicago White Sox was on the V3 FB page when he was with the Nationals.
I remember awhile ago there was a steelers player (I think) that had a pretty nasty V3 built for him as well, upwards of 1000whp if I remember correctly

Why would first 250 reservations bump him from anything?

He said it in his post but ultimately you are right that you never truly know if they are. You just would have to take the dealers word.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back