Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwings Build & Price Tool is Live!

I'm not good on the interweb posting thing..

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 151
I cant wait... 😭😭🥺😭🥺😭🥺😭

Attachments

• 9D6A9212-5895-4F92-8F76-B1962BE9AA0F.png
    9D6A9212-5895-4F92-8F76-B1962BE9AA0F.png
    522.8 KB · Views: 196
  • E207C9DE-1510-46DA-82FA-0EE58042BC40.png
    E207C9DE-1510-46DA-82FA-0EE58042BC40.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 191
I just went into build your own and my order came out exactly how I have it ordered. The one thing I didn't see was, if you wanted the carbon fiber seatbacks, they didn't show it not even in the info portion of the selection. I'm still going through and looking for anyplace that says carbon fiber seatbacks.
Side2.png

Last edited:
I just went into build your own and my order came out exactly how I have it ordered. The one thing I didn't see was, if you wanted the carbon fiber seatbacks, they didn't show it not even in the info portion of the selection. I'm still going through and looking for anyplace that says carbon fiber seatbacks.
Just select the most expensive ones in your color of choice. :)

Given it doesn't come with backseat pockets- does anyone know if the seatback organizer will fit the CF seats?
1622048450277.png

My gut says the hole at the top is designed to require removal of the headrest to install, so... no. But, I thought I'd ask some of the sage Caddy folks on here.

Did anyone notice that the 0-60 time changed to 3.4???
Website now qualifies that as based on "initial vehicle movement". I think that means they are including the one foot rollout, but after the "stop-flat" tire naming, who knows :ROFLMAO:

Website now qualifies that as based on "initial vehicle movement". I think that means they are including the one foot rollout, but after the "stop-flat" tire naming, who knows :ROFLMAO:
You mean it doesn't come with run flats after all? :) jk

Maybe we can ask Cadillac to rename the carbon ceramic option to "extreme driver-activated deceleration" to take some of the sting out of the price tag of that option. 😢

That wave metallic on bronze wheel combo is making me second guess my decision.. I guess it's a good thing that it's too late to change!

That wave metallic on bronze wheel combo is making me second guess my decision.. I guess it's a good thing that it's too late to change!
You can still change your configuration

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners