Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

I’ll keep my eyes peeled! Amazingly I saw one today a 2022 gray/blue 4BW (can’t remember the name of the color) on the NASA Bypass Gulf Freeway interchange. Can’t be 100% positive but appeared to be a female driver. Tried to get their attention at a stop but no dice.

Claremont, California, Raven 4BW, on Towne at ~ 0805 Tuesday 2/20. You turned onto the 210E before I could get close enough to read your CA vanity plates. I was in the Highlander so you wouldn't have noticed anyway ... 1000 miles of driving in the last few days, and only one Blackwing sighting in the wild.

(Crap rainy weather even in SoCal these days, so hopefully they're all warm and cozy in their garages)

I saw a grey one parked by the Portillos in Bolingbrook over the last weekend.

I just drove across 3 states in my new BW and I didn't see another one the entire time. Almost glad for that. Shows the rarity of our cars lol

They really are pretty rare, I've had mine for 18 months-ish and have seen maybe four 4s and two 5s in that time. I really do wish Cadillac differentiated the BW models more though, even as someone who is in the know it takes longer than I'd like to determine what I am looking at!

Black CT4 BW at the deptford mall in NJ. Parked way out to the end of the parking lot, good job.

Finally, spotted a 5BW in the wild and we made BW noises and such, haa! Murdered out and matte. Awesome. Looking forward to meeting up. Hit me up!

20240317_121725 (1).jpg

Finally saw a 5BW on the road, headed West on Rt 4 around 2pm last Thursday. Looked like factory matte black and from the sounds, I think it was an automatic.

Then, on Saturday around 2pm on Rt 23 S, saw another one in steel metallic. Was in mine and tried to catch up, but hit every frickin light possible.

Guess its time to come out of hibernation lol.

Attachments

• 20240314_135228.jpg
    20240314_135228.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
Saw a badass red CT5V while I was getting gas with the beater truck out east on Long island 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 20240310_100333.jpg
    20240310_100333.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44
  • 20240310_100312.jpg
    20240310_100312.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
Saw a badass red CT5V while I was getting gas with the beater truck out east on Long island 2 weeks ago.
@obeykube I am almost sure that's mine. My only doubt is that I don't recognize the gas station as I never use Mobil. It's possible my wife filled up somewhere as she drives the car during the week. Where exactly did you see that?

@obeykube I am almost sure that's mine. My only doubt is that I don't recognize the gas station as I never use Mobil. It's possible my wife filled up somewhere as she drives the car during the week. Where exactly did you see that?
Long island expressway service road off exit 69 I believe. Definitely a male driving it, I gave the guy a thumbs up! I have the plate number if it helps but don't want to publicly say it just incase the owner wouldn't appreciate it. It was on a Saturday morning I believe. Or Sunday. Either way, beautiful color and sounded great.

Long island expressway service road off exit 69 I believe. Definitely a male driving it, I gave the guy a thumbs up! I have the plate number if it helps but don't want to publicly say it just incase the owner wouldn't appreciate it. It was on a Saturday morning I believe. Or Sunday. Either way, beautiful color and sounded great.
Okay now that I can see it better on my tablet, it's definitely not mine. The license plate frame is different and it doesn't look like it has CF1 and CF2 trim like mine has Otherwise it's exactly the same including the blacked out badges and dark tint. And I definitely wasn't out that far east this weekend. I'm in St James / Head of the Harbor.

I'm in smithtown and work in farmingdale, hopefully you see a silver CT4V scootin around soon.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back