Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Thanks Cadillac

Lets see. I ordered on June 1st. Order was accepted on Aug 6th. Car was built on September 14th. Here I am more than six months later with no car.

My plan was to put down half and finance the rest. I don't like to deplete my cash on hand savings too much. I'll probably need a new roof in a few years and who knows what else might come up? I am getting older though and that does have some benefit. For example if I don't get the car for another month I'll be fifty nine and a half and I'll be able to draw from my Roth IRA.

That is what I did on my 4BW, put half down and financed the rest. It was hard to stomach going from a 1.84% rate on the ZL1 to a 4.29% on the 4BW but I only financed $29k and will pay it off early.

Thank you @Tall Steve! If my parents taught me anything it was the importance of being financially responsible! I thank them for that!
I learned that from my father when I was young... Been working since I was 13 and paying taxes at 15..... My wife and I are blessed with good jobs and if the market does not keep going down I can retire early.....

That is what I did on my 4BW, put half down and financed the rest. It was hard to stomach going from a 1.84% rate on the ZL1 to a 4.29% on the 4BW but I only financed $29k and will pay it off early.
That sounds like a good plan! I may even finance for 48 months if I can get a better rate.

I learned that from my father when I was young... Been working since I was 13 and paying taxes at 15..... My wife and I are blessed with good jobs and if the market does not keep going down I can retire early.....
I hear that! I actually retired at 47
Keep in mind I don't have any kids.

Last edited:
This thread turned into a net worth flex contest, haha.

Whatever I have accomplished is a mix of being an overpaid sales rep combined with finding a wife that is really good with money. If it wasn't for her I would be living in a trailer behind a barn filled filled with fun cars and motorcycles...hmmm, anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

This thread turned into a net worth flex contest, haha.

Whatever I have accomplished is a mix of being an overpaid sales rep combined with finding a wife that is really good with money. If it wasn't for her I would be living in a trailer behind a barn filled filled with fun cars and motorcycles...hmmm, anyone know a good divorce lawyer?
LOL, I'm just a normal hard working guy and I by no means have a lot of money... There are guys on this forum that have more money on accident than I have on purpose... Remember, I live in an old house in the ghetto.

LOL, I'm just a normal hard working guy and I by no means have a lot of money... There are guys on this forum that have more money on accident than I have on purpose... Remember, I live in an old house in the ghetto.
Obligatory...
i-live-in-a-van-down-by-the-river (1).gif

😉🤣

Yeah the discussion was more about how one manages the money they have as opposed to how much money they have. Believe me most people wouldn't be happy with my "make do with what you have" lifestyle. Of course this doesn't apply to cars and motorcycles which I'm rather passionate about! 😂

Many people don't realize that living below your means can make ordinary people wealthy.

Lets see. I ordered on June 1st. Order was accepted on Aug 6th. Car was built on September 14th. Here I am more than six months later with no car.

My plan was to put down half and finance the rest. I don't like to deplete my cash on hand savings too much. I'll probably need a new roof in a few years and who knows what else might come up? I am getting older though and that does have some benefit. For example if I don't get the car for another month I'll be fifty nine and a half and I'll be able to draw from my Roth IRA.
Consider yourself lucky, Plenty of us waited about a year, or more, from deposit to delivery.

Yeah the discussion was more about how one manages the money they have as opposed to how much money they have. Believe me most people wouldn't be happy with my "make do with what you have" lifestyle. Of course this doesn't apply to cars and motorcycles which I'm rather passionate about! 😂
LOL, amen brother! ^^^me^^^ I can't ride bikes anymore because of my back but I do love motorcycles.. Old pic of me and my son riding.

Attachments

• 64009CF2-025E-49F5-9F85-B8D0BC5E1D8F.JPG
    64009CF2-025E-49F5-9F85-B8D0BC5E1D8F.JPG
    639.5 KB · Views: 62
LOL, amen brother! ^^^me^^^ I can't ride bikes anymore because of my back but I do love motorcycles.. Old pic of me and my son riding.
I hear that! I don't really ride this one much anymore. I've graduated to a Road Glide which I always referred to as an "old man bike" 😂

Attachments

• 1074693_500060383397737_1611870802_o.jpg
    1074693_500060383397737_1611870802_o.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 52

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace