Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Stock wheel weight

emdough

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V BW MT
Anyone know the weight of the stock BW wheels?

Front 5BW weighs 29 lbs according to my scale.

Bronze are the heaviest :(.

What about the 4BW wheels?

High School GIF

If/when my order arrives I'll let you know. Only the fronts are coming now, the rear are on constraint :mad: This is the standard polished wheel I ordered for all season tires.

i bought signature wheels in OEM size. The first thing i noticed unboxing them was how much lighter they are than stock wheels. i never weighed them but my aftermarket wheels were significantly lighter

i bought signature wheels in OEM size. The first thing i noticed unboxing them was how much lighter they are than stock wheels. i never weighed them but my aftermarket wheels were significantly lighter
At 1250 a wheel, roughly twice OEM cost, I'd hope so! That brand wasn't on my radar but I'm interested now.

Nice! So the Konigs I'm looking at are actually about 4.5 pounds lighter per corner then. Thanks for that!

Which Konig wheels were you looking at? I've been eyeing the Heliograms for my 4BW. Just meaning to email their support if that wheel can support our front Brembo's.

Which Konig wheels were you looking at? I've been eyeing the Heliograms for my 4BW. Just meaning to email their support if that wheel can support our front Brembo's.
I've been looking at discount tire for fitment. Ampliform is what I've been looking at. Just got winter tires on OE wheels so I have until spring to figure out if I want to go konig or baller like Frank (a few posts ago).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back