Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

News: Spy Photos: 2014 Cadillac CTS Caught Testing With Less Camo

General News Post

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2014 Cadillac CTS Caught Testing With Less Camo
InsideLine
June 1, 2012
By: Ed Hellwig

So now that the weather is getting ripe for testing in Michigan, the covers have started to come off prototypes roaming around Detroit. Unlike the last CTS we spotted in the snow, this prototype had a little less camouflage covering its all-new design.

At this point it's hard to tell if that grille is for real or just a temporary cover for the actual design. Seems a bit toothy for the CTS, but then again, the 2013 Cadillac XTS has quite the maw of its own.

It's still hard to determine the size of this prototype. We expect it will be slightly larger than the current CTS since the upcoming ATS will become the base model. The CTS has traditionally between sized between most small and mid-size German sedans, so the introduction of the ATS will finally allow Cadillac to get its models in line with its competitors. Well, except for the XTS, but that's another story.

Photos Available at Link.

May be less camo but I still can't make out enough details.

I do hope that grill is part of the camo as I don't care for it - it looks like it belongs on a Volkswagen.

Last edited:
May be less camo but I still can't make out enough details.

I do hope that grill is part of the camo as I don't care for it - it looks like it belongs on a Volkswagen.

You are right about the grille... it is HORRID!!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back