Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

Thanks for the replies. I called them this morning and Ashley said they are all booked up with the schedules that have been released. They are slated to release more availabilities next week around August 21, so I'll have to wait until then.
Was that for a BW5? I called last month and she told me they were booked out until the end of the year.

Hey guys. Odd request, but I need an (classroom) instructor name at SM.

I'm filling out my Michelin rebate and it keeps getting kicked back because the instructor name I put down is "Various".

I cant remember my guy's name, he was a big SCCA racer also.

I guess any instructor name will do...

TIA!

I'm filling out my Michelin rebate and it keeps getting kicked back because the instructor name I put down is "Various".

TIA!
Richie Hearn

TIA!
Justin Johnson is the lead instructor

Attending the School on Oct 9 & 10. Anyone else from here going on those dates?

I managed to get a spot for December 8th , 9th on site. I was fortunate to be there last year following the purchase of C8. Chevy paid for 1 night , Cadillac pays for 2. Its a great experience. Everyone there provided for a great time. Don't expect a fancy room but they are clean and convenient. Think of this place a ski resort for car racing. I recall walking over to the BW section not knowing I'd ever own one and go back. There were much fewer BWs on site vs. tons of Corvettes. The town has an interesting short history if anyone cares to do some research. Being from the NE, my wife and I wondered why anyone would live there as its in the middle of nowhere with not much going on unless you count the 2 brothels. I'll be traveling solo this time as my wife is a one and done. Hope to meet some friendly forum members.

my wife and I wondered why anyone would live there as its in the middle of nowhere with not much going on unless you count the 2 brothels. I'll be traveling solo this time as my wife is a one and done.

Sounds like a perfect opprotunity to do some in depth research into said brothels this time. For purely educational purposes of course

I managed to get a spot for December 8th , 9th on site. I was fortunate to be there last year following the purchase of C8. Chevy paid for 1 night , Cadillac pays for 2. Its a great experience. Everyone there provided for a great time. Don't expect a fancy room but they are clean and convenient. Think of this place a ski resort for car racing. I recall walking over to the BW section not knowing I'd ever own one and go back. There were much fewer BWs on site vs. tons of Corvettes. The town has an interesting short history if anyone cares to do some research. Being from the NE, my wife and I wondered why anyone would live there as its in the middle of nowhere with not much going on unless you count the 2 brothels. I'll be traveling solo this time as my wife is a one and done. Hope to meet some friendly forum members.
I recently also got a spot for Dec and 8 and 9, I look forward to seeing you there!

It's a great experience!!! It's truly amazing what these cars can do. The classes will absolutely test you. I wish the cost was less because I'd love to go again.

I believe they said they have around 200 Corvettes, 20 Z06's and 30 Blackwings.

Finally found a spot Oct 23-24. Booked airline, car and hotel. Then I get a call that they only have automatics for my date. I really wanted to experience the manual on the track as I live in IA so get little to no opportunity to open it up without jail time. I know I’ll be faster and easier to drive IMO. Has anyone else with a manual at home gone to the driving school on an auto? Weighting my options, there aren’t many, but don’t want to go through all of it and regret it.

Finally found a spot Oct 23-24. Booked airline, car and hotel. Then I get a call that they only have automatics for my date. I really wanted to experience the manual on the track as I live in IA so get little to no opportunity to open it up without jail time. I know I’ll be faster and easier to drive IMO. Has anyone else with a manual at home gone to the driving school on an auto? Weighting my options, there aren’t many, but don’t want to go through all of it and regret it.
I did the program in an auto and have a manual.

There were some times when I missed it a little bit, but honestly it was nice to just be able to focus on the track, the lines, and the braking points.

I had done two track days in my own car prior to making it out there, anyway, so maybe that helped. The 10 speed is really good.

Wouldn't dream of it. If that is what you have, wait for a manual as you will learn a lot.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back